You guys really need to post more logs (and discuss them for the purpose of enhancing the game)

Comments

• edited June 2016
    Does captivate end deathsong?

EDIT: Also, to be fair, even if I used fugue allegro I would have died as she dodged the attack with acrobatics.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • No. Captivate stops passive affects only.
  • Aye. I had no idea to keep metawake up. The tumble was me panicking. Lessons were learned :)
  • edited July 2016
    Just some etherealscuffle:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dtupnpn88z7skia/GlomdoringPvp.html?raw=1
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i32hpgtsb09b35/EtherSeren.html?raw=1

Edit: Yes, I know my curing isn't optimal yet. D: There were a lot of things I fixed from the fights today though.
    Edit2: If you can pick out things which need fixing feel free, so far I have: Redcap doesn't give haemophilia, snappedspine was added to kickline,won't eat chervil in haemophilia, now tracks the nekotai head grapple, can change hme prios via alias, won't try to magicwrithe in paralysis, will properly cure unknown afflictions after assumed type of unknown is removed. 

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • edited July 2016
    New rule: Logs must contain at least 50% non aeon commands. Holy boring, batman.
  • But it's fine to spam lash and twist? :(

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • the last 5 logs of fighting Glomdoring look like this.

Lash
    Lash
    Twist
    Lash
    Twist
    Twist
    Twist
    Lash
    Toadcurse
    Stomp
  • New rule: Logs must contain at least 50% non aeon commands. Holy boring, batman.

Rancoura said:
    Whatever kills you kids. :)
    ^
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    -I- wasn't complaining about aeon spam! I enjoy the challenge of trying to overcome it, to be honest.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

The only issue I have with the combat I've experienced lately is that I wish you kids would 1v1 me more. :(

Before an earthly flight

• I would 1vs1 with you more, but sd healer is EZ-mode :P
    Psh, you've managed to kill me before. People clearly just love you so much that they must run to your aid whenever you're in distress! :P

Before an earthly flight

• I adore you Rancoura, but everytime I have 1vs1 against a glom I am swarmed by at least 3 more in the span of a a few seconds.

Heck, I 1vs1 a certain Gaudi a few weeks back 3 times and on the third time was swarmed by said Gaudi and 6 more Gloms..
    I tried several times to catch you and others alone in Faethorn when the rest of Glom was in Etherglom. Woe, I was interrupted every time. 

But yes, my side does it as well, I know. I do have a call that happens when I perform a certain action that's necessary for group combat, so to be fair I suppose it's my fault that I forget to turn it off.

Before an earthly flight

• I'd derail this thread about the unfair comparisons of lash and twist with aeon, but in the interests of more logs, I won't.

On the topic of 1v1s, Rancoura is easily more gungho about dueling and taking the fight to the enemy even when outnumbered than around 90% of the game right now. I think her comments about wanting more 1v1s is more than justified. Given her actions, it's probably in your best interests to agree with her and just post more logs before she comes over and starts PK-ing you in real life.

• edited July 2016
    You guys get so defensive about your aeon. I don't care what you use in the game. All I said was that log was boring as all get out because it was one attack. (the first log, I didn't read the second)

Edit: SD healer is not ez mode, it's actually terrible 1v1 at the meta. It's easy to punish people who don't counter it correctly.

Edit2: Are you referring to me and 1v1s? I don't know what to tell you. I didn't pick a city melder/chem to 1v1 people in faethorn. My e-pride doesn't override my knowledge of game mechanics. I'll dick around with you until backup arrives if you let yourself get baited, though. That's always fun. 
  • edited July 2016
    I'm sure the logs from twisters are just as boring, yet we're never going to have logs if no one posts any. I just want to have other people post logs so I post my own. :|

Edit: You can't pick and choose from a sample size of 0.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • I'm still too scared to post logs since the last fiasco.  =(( 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Dylara you can always modkill people who post in your logs that are whinging about things. I'd love to see more of your logs, personally (no one ever posts shamanism blacktalon).
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I do plan on sparring more, especially with Vers. Right now I just haven't been saving them. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Yarith said:
    I'm sure the logs from twisters are just as boring, yet we're never going to have logs if no one posts any. I just want to have other people post logs so I post my own. :|

Edit: You can't pick and choose from a sample size of 0.
    I've posted plenty of logs over the years!
  • MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • To be fair, I didn't post many SD logs because I didn't want anyone to figure out my counters and the script I used to determine the perfect time to final twist.. 

If I post any of my recent logs, people will figure out who my alts are. But I'll work on doing more boring aeon fights.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited July 2016
    I especially like the big ASCII "REKT" that shows your irl age when you kill someone. Pretty snazzy.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    @Shaddus if you like I can make an ASCII of Truman flipping the bird for when you kill someone. ;)

• I used to have a sound play but I can't play sounds anymore and I have way too many colours in my highlights to recognise half the new things I want to put in. 
    Also it was Taevyn's  so I gotta use it D:

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I can play sounds again.
  • edited July 2016
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/57hym6ogt4zifbi/StateofPvp.html?raw=1
    PVP

Edit: This is pretty filler. I want fiiights. Post looooogs.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
This discussion has been closed.