Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• I didn't expect Cyndarin to be cultured enough to understand the reference but...

Welcome to culture, Sylandra.

I love you both
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I am bad at puzzle games, @Falmiis. :C YOU KNOW THIS.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Do you folks realize that in the real world our constant companions are little electronic prisms
    See you in Sapience.
  • :)
    See you in Sapience.
  • Falmiis said:
    I didn't expect Cyndarin to be cultured enough to understand the reference but...

I love you both
    Oh. I had to google it. Sorry, now you're breaking my immersion. 
  • Falmiis said:
    I didn't expect Cyndarin to be cultured enough to understand the reference but...

I love you both
    What's this about cool kids riding Pokemon IG?
  • It's amazing how you guys have five villages.
  • They pray to RNGesus that events will happen at opportune times, pray more other orgs.
    Your numbers today are:
  • Falmiis said:
    Falmiis said:

I love you both
    What's this about cool kids riding Pokemon IG?
    Yes but mine is cool though. So it's fine.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited July 2016
    And I just realized this is the wrong raves and will move this to the appropriate section.

Nothing to see here, kids!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    But it did remind me, rave for another fantastic RP with @Rancoura, who is one of the best I know!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Vanyel and @Luas for distracting me from Mafia with incredibly entertaining RP and just general fun. I got to be motherly and militaristic in the same hour. It feels good.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Tremula said:
    @Vanyel and @Luas for distracting me from Mafia with incredibly entertaining RP and just general fun. I got to be motherly and militaristic in the same hour. It feels good.
    Disliiike! refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh
  • Sylandra said:
    I am bad at puzzle games, @Falmiis. :C YOU KNOW THIS.
    I'm horrible at them, but Portal is definitely worth the play through. I used youtube to figure some things out when I got totally stuck, but doing it without hints is so rewarding.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Woo. Glomdoring. You guys know why.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• @Hoaracle. Serenwilde... and Glomdoring know why

• Demartel said:
    @Hoaracle. Serenwilde... and Glomdoring know why

:ar!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Demartel said:
    @Hoaracle. Serenwilde... and Glomdoring know why

I will chime in to that. It was pretty interesting :-)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Sent By: (System) On 07/26/16:03
    Congratulations! Issey has passed the period of consideration and is indeed your child.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    That... is a truly terrifying .gif. I'll never watch that movie the same way again.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Message #19 sent by (system) (received: 2016/07/26 16:03:39)
       Congratulations! Synkarin and Cyndarin have passed the period of consideration and are indeed your parents. You have found your home as a member of the Great House of Ysav'rai.
    Your numbers today are:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    My condolences