WHO command

Yeah, I'm new to this whole thing. Apologies in advance if I ask a question that's been asked or anything!

I saw that you can RWHO for people online with the same race as you. Is there a way we can get one like TWHO for people online having the same 'current' trade as you? Sometimes, you just have questions only other people with the same trade as you can answer and not really have a way to ask.

If it's too much trouble to do or would cause a problem, I understand!

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It would be difficult, because people can have more than one trade active at a time (for example, I currently have herbs, poisons, forging, and jewellery active).
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Xenthos said:
    It would be difficult, because people can have more than one trade active at a time (for example, I currently have herbs, poisons, forging, and jewellery active).

Doesn't mean you can't be on more than one list!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• You could just ask your question here, usually someone with the trade knowledge will answer your questions.

• It's not a bad idea. In the meantime, feel free to do what Lerad suggests, or alternatively you could try using the Market channel. You can also check your city/commune cartel (if it's a trade involving designs) to see if anyone is around to ask questions, or see if your city/commune keeps a relatively up to date list of tradespeople and message one of them the question.