General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Someone's got to keep her grounded

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited July 2016
    Hey work peoples! This is a problem that has any easy solution. Coo story bro. Now we need you to sift through these 50 files each over thirty pages of information and compile the information into a presentation on why these changes need to be made...., all while completing your other project that takes up most of your day It's just adding like two sentences to a document

• Synkarin said:
    Someone's got to keep her grounded
    Sidd is right, it's me that has terrible taste. I just can't filter out the bad ones. It's time for change.

Seeking a new e-husband. Inquire within.
    If you wanted to move to a new city in game as well, let me know ;)
  • Luce said:
    So many neat things came out the weeks after I got the plague and can't really justify spending any money without feeling mega guilty. I can't even play the WoW expansion I dropped money on months ago because I'm feeling self-conscious about the subscription price.
    DOn't you get a month with the expansion?
    Just play what you can and then play GW2. that's what I do.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    So, apparently there's been a shooting in a mall in my hometown, not too far from where I live. Some people are used to this kind of thing happening, but I am definitely not. The metro's been suspended city wide just now and ... eeep. D:
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    The whole city's public transport is more or less in lockdown from what I hear. I just hope everyone's alright. And it's damn right scary. Had a lot of people calling to ask if I was anywhere near and if I was alright. I think only through them I even start to grasp the insanity of this... I just hope in my heart that everyone's going to be alright who was involved in there <.<
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited July 2016
    It amazing how abilities like aeon and sap haven't been fixed yet. :)  Its also incredible how I haven't fliped over my computer once after playing this game.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Why yes, Netflix, I do want to mainline Bojack Horseman season three. Shame I have to work at 4 am. :-L
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • A super important and valuable package that I had to send 24hr express for whatever reason was deemed unable to deliver due to address today, but I and the recipient know the address exists. Supposedly it might be sent back to me. I've been calling usps on hold/automated forever, and even the actual local post offices there but no answer. I just want to talk to a person T_T

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Where i live? our politics is a joke. A very scary joke. >.>
  • @Daraius I binge watched the entire season (though I admit I mostly watch for Diane/Mr.Peanutbutter).
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • It's my birthday tomorrow and every one of my friends cancelled on my birthday plans for the day. =( Every one of them. 
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • edited July 2016
    So on Saturdays we combine people from two teams and cover one another for the day so we can operate on a skeleton crew. I hate it. This is why:

Me: Hey, can you send me your team's guidelines?
    Co worker from another team: *drags enormous dry erase board from their side off the office into mine* *props it up against the wall*
    Me: Uh. An email would've worked.

What is this, 1998?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Ymuli said:
    It's my birthday tomorrow and every one of my friends cancelled on my birthday plans for the day. =( Every one of them. 

Go to a build-a-bear and made yourself a better friend. It's surprisingly good at making you feel better, in my similar experience.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Plague, plague, go away.
    Never come another day.
    I've work to do, no time to play.
    Plague, plague, go away.
  • 110 Degrees today, and the water cooling system broke down in the building, which means no ac for any apartments... -melting- It's a dry heat which seems almost deceptively comfortable for a few seconds until I realize I'm roasting.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I've got a heavily pregnant 20 year old and her adorable 2 year old on my couch tonight because her worthless asshole husband decided it was ok to choke her until she passed out and the baby stopped moving. Once he got bailed out of jail, he kicked her and his daughter out in the curb. Her mom will be up from Louisiana Wednesday to get her, but she's staying with my wife and I until then.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Who bailed that asshole out of jail?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    His parents.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Spent a good majority of yesterday doing research on nearby therapists and psychiatrists for my landlady, calling and checking for appointment times, doing insurance checks, and having to repeat 500+ times that yes, her antidepressants no longer working as intended was putting a major strain on the household. I stg these places are designed to weed out easily annoyed people.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited July 2016
    :( faithful hard drive with all my entertainment options and an archive of past work on it just died.
    thankfully, I have a copy of my digital book collection in two separate locations, saving me from having nothing to read but facebook.
  • Today's annoying conversations: 

"Lettuce and mayo, please."
    "Lettuce, onion, tomato. Got it."
    "No, lettuce and mayo only."
    "Oh sorry, Lettuce and tomato."
    "No. LETTUCE AND MAYO."
    "Ohhhhh, lettuce, mayo. You wanted onions too right."
    "OMG"

"You have two products for $2300, I need it to be $2250."
    "Okay. So how about $1925 and $350."
    "No, that's $2275, not $2250."
    "Oh so I need to cut it by another $10."
    "What. No. Omg."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Finally bit the bullet and updated to Windows 10 so I wouldn't have to pay for it later. What a vomitorious barf fest. Terrible visual design with multiple elements that clash, horrible settings that allow no control over the system, bloat I can't get rid of. Thank goodness I don't do any work in Windows. Ugh.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    Finally bit the bullet and updated to Windows 10 so I wouldn't have to pay for it later. What a vomitorious barf fest. Terrible visual design with multiple elements that clash, horrible settings that allow no control over the system, bloat I can't get rid of. Thank goodness I don't do any work in Windows. Ugh.

It's really not that bad. Everything is bubbly instead of straight lines at default, but I'm pretty sure you can change it.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Huh? I have the exact opposite. Nothing is bubbly. Everything is hard, straight lines and edges that look like they were pulled straight out of the 1990s.

Also, it broke Lord of the Rings Online. So much hate.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.