An Amicable Farewell

I love Lusternia, and I'm terribly fond of those of you who I've RP'd with during my time here recently; unfortunately, good things do come to an end, and my life (both online and otherwise) has become too busy to keep up with Lusternia. As such, I am typing out this brief and fond farewell where I tell you all that you're all fabulous. Ulalah and Vittari will not longer be around, and I apologize to Falmiis and Corissai, as well as the Shadowdancers (but I'm sure you're all going to be awesome).

I'll miss you all! (Especially Manteekan. Well, also Manteekan, because he's fabulous, because I <3 all of you and there is no especially.) If you want/need to reach me, feel free to e-mail me at zombifiedcupcakes@gmail.com.

Bye, Felicia~.
   Caley; Player of Ulalah Stormcrow & Vittari.

Comments

• Bye kiddo. :(

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    You would have been a stellar great-great-granddaughter-in-law! Hope life treats you well.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Aww, hope that it's good things keeping you busy! I'm sorry I didn't get to interact with you more.
  • You'll be missed!
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • :(

Thank you for all your help and company during my early days, you were a big part of getting me into this game. Best wishes and good luck, wherever you go from here!
  • Good luck, missy! Maybe someday we'll cross paths again!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Never had to do with you much, aside of a few battles. Still sad to see you go. May life do you good!
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Stay well.
  • <3@Ulalah

I haven't been around much because summer break and adventuring, but I adore you and have fond memories of the little RP we did get. Maybe we will cross paths again, until then travel well dear!