Gestalt Potency

SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Is the effect of the influencing buffs via the gestalt skills under Dramatics affected by the following:

a) skill level of Dramatics

b) rarity of the ikons comprising the gestalt

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Yes to number 2. Not sure about number 1. The rarity of the ikons that make up your gestalt give it a certain total "score" or "rating", or "quality". That score/rating is applied to the influence battles that your dramatics skill level has the ability to provide for. Not sure if a higher skill level of dramatics enhances that score or not. It should be noted that the gestalt buffs only reduce the ego damage you take from an influence battle, and (probably) doesn't affect the strength of your influence attacks. Of course, all of these are just what I personally observed and what the ab files say.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Great, thanks!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yes, skill level of Dramatics helps in that it lets you put more ikons into your gestalt.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Thanks, Xenthos!

#bringShikariback