Hospitalized

I've been hospitalized and apparently the hospital wifi won't let me log into Lusternia, so this is to inform the admin (and whoever may be interested) that I'm out of commission for at least a few days.

I promise I'll be back with a vengeance though!

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Get well soon!

Edit: and if you need anything speak up. There's bound to be one of us that lives near you.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Oh dear... hope it's not something serious. Get well soon, Esty!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited April 2013
    :o  We will miss you.

Also, if you'll be back with a vengeance, you should totally play Vengeance with us when you get back!
  • Feel better!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited April 2013
    Get well soon! Hope it isn't anything serious and that you'll be up and about in no time.
  • I'm totally liking this because it gave me an opportunity to claim Iosai made an attempt on Estarra's life to the rest of the admin.

I'm not actually liking it though, because Estarra isn't allowed vacations, nor injuries.

Lots of love and I hope you improve quickly!
  • <3 We miss you and love you, Lady Creatrix. We will make sure all the Divine play nicely in the Haven sandbox while you're gone. 

(Looking at you and your tentacles, Morgpie.)
  • Isune said:
    <3 We miss you and love you, Lady Creatrix. We will make sure all the Divine play nicely in the Haven sandbox while you're gone. 

Yeah. Let's feed Morgfyre to my godrealm. Omnomnomnom, quintuple expansion rate overdrive time! Eventurnia: Age of the Eyeless will finally come true! Only the blind krokani can win, because bright yellow text.
  • Eventru said:
    Isune said:
    <3 We miss you and love you, Lady Creatrix. We will make sure all the Divine play nicely in the Haven sandbox while you're gone. 

Yeah. Let's feed Morgfyre to my godrealm. Omnomnomnom, quintuple expansion rate overdrive time! Eventurnia: Age of the Eyeless will finally come true! Only the blind krokani can win, because bright yellow text.
    ...Only if I get to paint his godrealm with rainbows. Whilst laughing maniacally.
  • Isune said:
    Eventru said:
    Isune said:

...Only if I get to paint his godrealm with rainbows. Whilst laughing maniacally.
    Okay! Unless you mean my godrealm. Then okay!

But you only get to use shades of gold and ivory.

Except for one big brightly coloured traditional rainbow that arcs over everything.
  • I'm pretty sure eating Morgfyre would result in YouAreWhatYouEat. After all, isn't that what screwed over the Traitors in the first place?

So giant Morgfyre-Eventru, who would subsequently omnomnom the rest of the Basin. Starting with the geographically closest city of Celest!
  • Akyaevin said:
    I'm pretty sure eating Morgfyre would result in YouAreWhatYouEat. After all, isn't that what screwed over the Traitors in the first place?

So giant Morgfyre-Eventru, who would subsequently omnomnom the rest of the Basin. Starting with the geographically closest city of Celest!
    Clearly I didn't think this through.

#4thCircleProblems
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Well, @Eventru, I say we do it like Marilynth would've wanted and paint it all pink... either that or Ickytrees purple.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Get well soon!

Disclaimer: Since we don't have a 'get well soon' flag, I had to 'like' your post. It's meant as a 'get well soon' though!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Trueheal, Estarra! :)

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Estarra uses Lich. It's super effective! (get better, yo!)
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    :((

Get well soon!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Revan said:
    Estarra uses Lich. It's super effective! (get better, yo!)
    I think in this scenario, trueheal >>> lich.
  • Yeah; I'd rather not see Estarra in a situation where Lich will actually be useful :(
  • Get well soon!  We'll try not to release Kethuru too many times while you are out!

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited April 2013
    I'm not sure I want to like someone announcing they're ill.

I'm not sure I want to see the Creatrix back with a vengeance either, unless it's pointed at the Northern Coalition, then it's all good, So I'll like your post with that premise in mind!

Get well soon Estarra. Though if you do get Lich'd maybe you can lead the residents of the Gutter next time they break free into a Thriller dance routine at the Aetherplex.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited April 2013
    Get well soon, Estarra! The last thing we need is Morgentru (or is that Evenfyre?) taking over the basin and making it an eye-bleeding rainbow-fest!

(Seriously though, I hope it's nothing major :( )
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Get well soon! <3

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Ugh, I really hope you are feeling well and you recover soon!  Hospitals are no fun!

[BANNERCODE]
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited April 2013
    Get well and come back soon! 

(Please save us from Eventru. We're scared. Please.)

We all love Eventru so much! He's so special and full of bright warm loveliness that I'm going to move to Celest and become a Razielan. <3<3<3 This was definitely not edited in by Eventru!