Pokemon Go!

12345679»

Comments

• @Talan I've been having problems with the app tracking my distance, too. I visit pokestops and catch pokemon fine, but sometimes I check my eggs and they remain at their original distances even though I walk in straight lines and definitely below 15kph :(
    See you in Sapience.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    @Talan :O I've never heard of wild Gyarados spawning but I have a few friends who finally got to evolve their Magikarps. Honestly, what surprised me was the news of wild Dragonites appearing.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Apparently they're semi-regular at the pokemeccas. I hear all kinds of stuff about snorlax, dragonite, gyarados. These places are 20-30 minutes away from me though, so it's not really practical to go just for 2-3 hours of pogo before my battery dies. I'll get them eventually, Team Casual Instinct 4 Life.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    That reminds me - I saw one player catch a snorlax right next to me and my friends while were just loitering at a local park. The guy was wearing a business suit and all then promptly walked away after catching the pokemon. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I hatched an egg today and it was a Caterpie. My sister got a Squirtle. :((
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Sylandra said:

I hatched an egg today and it was a Caterpie. My sister got a Squirtle. :((

Don't worry, @Sylandra. Think of the Butterfree trapped inside.

#bringShikariback 

• edited August 2016
    [moved]

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)