Funny/Cute Pictures

Comments

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    That is truly glorious.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    It's ogre isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it ogre?

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited August 2016
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited August 2016

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    That would be... both religious and political.
  • Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited August 2016
    Never mind.
  • Oh no water! Stahpppp! Oh wait, water fun! Shloop! I jump now. 
    -dog narration 
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Vivet said:

I've...actually been trying to find this comic again. Where is it..?
    Luce said:
    Vivet said:

I've...actually been trying to find this comic again. Where is it..?
    Reverse image search tells me it's fanart for a webcomic called Panthera. According to the credits on their fanart page, the artist of this fan comic in particular is Caroline Ramsey, whose current website (assuming the redirect from their defunct blogspot page is correct) can be found here.

• Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Phoebus said:
    Reverse image search tells me it's fanart for a webcomic called Panthera. According to the credits on their fanart page, the artist of this fan comic in particular is Caroline Ramsey, whose current website (assuming the redirect from their defunct blogspot page is correct) can be found here.
    Hmm, really good comic.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

edited September 2016
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    I love Ken M.
  • I think many of us have had a night like this while gaming....

This is really only for the amusement of @Tremula

Tada~

Sun and Moon in a Nutshell

• Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460