Curio prices?

These curio things are neat.  I have a few pieces that people are looking for and would love to trade/sell them, but I don't wanna get jipped.  Is there a typical price range for a single piece, or does it vary from curio to curio?

Best Answer

Answers

• Gotchya. Thank you!
  • Also worth noting when it comes to curio pieces is that people generally have no qualms about trading with enemies. I know I trade my pieces with everyone who might want one.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It varies considerably, actually.

For example, if there's a curio piece I really want, I will offer 5 credits for it (alongside the 1 random piece that you have to trade in order to get the deal across).

The absolute minimum is 1 piece for one piece, but there's nothing saying you can't pay (or request) more.  Though it works a fair bit better if the person on the other end offers to pay the extra amount.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    If you can complete a full curio, you can generally sell them for 50 credits or more depending on rarity. You also don't have to trade them for other curios.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    If you can complete a full curio, you can generally sell them for 50 credits or more depending on rarity. You also don't have to trade them for other curios.
    8 minutes ago:
    curio transfer complete 108843 to tacita for 0 gold
    You transfer the Incandescent Bracers of Vernal Might to Tacita.

Yes indeed!  I love being able to transfer complete curios. :D
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Xenthos said:
    Shaddus said:
    8 minutes ago:

D: Where's the love? I too want shiny icy wings!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Elanorwen said:
    Xenthos said:
    Shaddus said:
    8 minutes ago:

That is a completely different set!
    Xenthos said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Xenthos said:
    Shaddus said:
    8 minutes ago:

That is a completely different set!
    Details!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I believe it's the snow phoenix feather plume curio ambient that you want @Elanorwen.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Siam said:
    I believe it's the snow phoenix feather plume curio ambient that you want @Elanorwen.
    Oh, I know which one it is.