Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Tremula said:
    THANK YOU @ADMIN.

WHOEVER PUT THE FORMAT BAR BACK ON THE FORUMS SERIOUSLY MADE ME TEAR UP A LITTLE BIT. <3
    Can we have mafia now? *scuttles away*

You pay 50 dingbats and receive a worg pup bound in stasis.

PUPPY.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    worgiswhere?!
  • edited August 2016
    Luce said:
    worgiswhere?!
    Order mount.

This worg pup is newly born, its eyes still closed and its baby fur making it appear like little more than a round ball of fluff. A writhing veil of shadows hangs over it, making indecipherable patterns in the air. The stasis field around the pup keeps the shadows trapped within, however, and prevents any harm coming to the infant.
    It weighs about 13 pounds.
    It has the following aliases: worg, pup.
    There are no poisons or magical effects on a worg pup bound in stasis.

Image result for agnes its so fluffy

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
     :'( 
  • Luce said:
     :'( 
    /Hartbreaker

• Raves to @Aramel, @Demartel and @Xiran for a fun discussion.
  • Couldn't sleep (sick + heatwave), so hopped on Lusternia. Got demigod! Later, a mob came up and roleplayed with me and then I learned it was loyal to Lady Maylea! What a great morning!

Thanks to all the nice people who have helped me with bashing, especially @ymuli!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I have been graced by the Viramother's presence after sooooo long. Squeee.  <3
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• @Dylara Thanks for that aetherhunt

• Veyils said:
    @Dylara Thanks for that aetherhunt

I'll try and run more for you guys. :)

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Dylara said:
    Tremula said:
    THANK YOU @ADMIN.

WHOEVER PUT THE FORMAT BAR BACK ON THE FORUMS SERIOUSLY MADE ME TEAR UP A LITTLE BIT. <3
    Can we have mafia now? *scuttles away*

You pay 50 dingbats and receive a worg pup bound in stasis.

PUPPY.
    Wish granted (I'll accept payment in the form of one pupper)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Breandryn said:
    Couldn't sleep (sick + heatwave), so hopped on Lusternia. Got demigod! Later, a mob came up and roleplayed with me and then I learned it was loyal to Lady Maylea! What a great morning!

Thanks to all the nice people who have helped me with bashing, especially @ymuli!
    You are most welcome. :) I honestly enjooooooy all the bashing and seeing people achieving their goals. :D
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • edited August 2016
    Tylwyth said:
    Travelers Cloak.

Has  a bit of "Hammer space" as it were....
    Syntax
    TRAVELER CLOAK FLUX [ON|OFF]
    AFTER turned on, any denizens who start to follow you step into the cloak. They still show up on ENT but not to anyone looking at you and the room you are entering/leaving. Probing the Cloak will show all Denizens currently inside it.

Any area where they would normally do something other that follow you will cause them to leave the cloak and do that thing{boys will step out to repair dismantle antennae wanderers will rush off and give you gold etc... }.
    You can TWIRL CLOAK to envelop a denizen that is following you outside the cloak. 
    Turning the cloak off removes all denizens, though they are still following you.

ANNOUNCE NEWS #2635

Date: 8/16/2016 at 16:27

To : Everyone

Subj: Tink McFierce Strikes Again!

Tink McFierce is now selling 3 more artifacts!

A Traveler's Cloak (250 db)

o This magical cloak has been carefully tailored from a peculiar fabric

that can lengthen on command and trail behind you, create a voluminous

space for any denizens following you to step inside and be hidden from

the casual spectator.

o Any denizens that follow you while the cloak is in flux will become

cloaked, with entry/exit messages hidden and no visibility on QL/L.

o Syntax: CLOAK FLUX [ON|OFF]

o Syntax: TWIRL CLOAK

WOot!

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited August 2016
    These newbies are so nice x.x please don't leave omgomg they send me such nice messages :') ilysm newbies, keep giving me fuzziess plspls
    Your numbers today are:
  • Thank you @Talan, @Mrak,@Naecia and anyone else who helped me finish the epic quest
  • edited August 2016
    never mind.
  • edited August 2016
    some people are salty.
  • edited August 2016
    I also got marquis today.
  • I ALWAYS COME BACK TO EDITS
    Your numbers today are:
  • She did bathe the fae until they were squeaky clean.

This was a nice little quest :smile:
  • Fun at @Aramel's gathering. Yay for everyone who came and made it so!
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Having so much fun rping with @Teleos and @Lakisha right now. Thanks for brightening up my day guys!

Age: forever 28 / Sex: female / Location: where the Fates can't reach

• Typecast HEARTLESS has been approved! A charge of 50 bound credits has been applied to your account.
  • But you have a heart, I've seen it...
    Your numbers today are:
  • edited August 2016
    Had a lovely tea party! Thanks @Mica @Maligorn @Lakisha @Teleos @Arix and several others!

Edit: Oops, logged into the wrong character, whatever.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Big raves for @Lysistrata and @Ashiya, my beautiful new Shadowdancer girls, as well as @Eadei and @Kraw, all for their excellent roleplaying skills! And anyone else I've interacted with lately. Also yet another rave for all the Glomdoring newbies, and the seasoned players too. Keep on trucking, guys. All the raves.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight