Forum Mafia Game

I recall these games to be a whole lot of fun, and I figure it's been so long that interest for these games might have blossomed back up. So this here's a post to see if there are anyone interested in playing Forum Mafia again. If you don't know what it is, it is very much like Vengeance. Its base rules are almost fully the same. However it plays a bit different due to the medium.

This is just a check for interest. If there's enough, I'll start up a forum game, and then it'll be first come, first served when it comes to spots.
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Comments

• I feel like I killed the last game, but I'll try again if there's interest.
  • I'd be up for one.
  • I'd certainly be up for trying one if someone does it, it's been ages.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• That's three... I'd want at least three more before I start designing a game.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • A bit late, but I was rereading some of the old games in the archives and it made me miss them so much. I'd totally put in an appearance for a new round.

Things sure have changed around here!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Bring this back~
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I'll be the official lurker. I'm too shy for these things :I
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • If someone gets a small game up and running, I'd certainly be up for it.
  • Sure.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • I'm up for it.
  • Is there still... interest?  >:)
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • There is on my end at least.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Yes, @Casilu! :D
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback