One Night Ultimate Werewolf rd 4 - Town Wins

1161718192022»

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Beauty of these? They're short and restock fast. For instance, I could start a sign-up now that doesn't come online until thursday, then let folks talk Friday/Saturday and vote Sunday, easy-peasy.
  • Family in town this weekend, but I'll be keeping an eye out for future ones!!!
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Shower thoughts: Werewolf is like one day of mafia mass claiming, with absolutely no way of verifying anyone's claims and only one shot to get the lynch right. There's always a pure element of luck involved.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Not always. Live games have quite a bit of strategy over multiple iterations. Our games aren't fast enough to allow that. If we wanted to run a couple of games over Skype, on the other hand...
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    We have a bit of a metagame developing here which ought to make future games more and more interesting. No Skype for me, though, sorry. :>
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    My metagame: If I ever play and Daraius claims Troublemaker, no matter what I am voting for him.  Even if he is the tanner.  Even if there is a werewolf parading down the street biting everyone.  *brandish vote at Daraius*
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Howl 2 wherewolf on Lusternia:
    1- Daraius is never the Troublemaker.
    1a - If Daraius IS the Troublemaker, he's lying anyway.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Better yet: EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD CLAIM TROUBLEMAKER. Mass chaos ensues.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • If everyone claimed troublemaker, I might actually be interested in playing Werewolf.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'm too lazy to make an 'I am Spartacus meme' photoshopped with Daraius' forums picture over the people with the obvious 'I am Troublemaker' caption, but I have faith my vision will one day exist.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."