Songs That Represent Characters/Places/People/Anything

Comments

• My aetherhunting music playlist:

• Wouldn't surprise me if this song has been mentioned before, but I used to have the lyrics of it in my old forum profile page. It fits with Mother Night pretty well and it's on my general Lusternia playlist.

• I was listening to this the whole Nature trial.

Raves for @Ixion @Thul  @Arcanis @Portius and @Akyaevin, without whom I would have been screwed.
  • So I have come to realise Leo is the grumpy old troll.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• I bet @Lavinya solves a lot of riddles.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • No aetherhunt is complete without this in your playlist:

Also one I think would be a fitting for Magnagora >_>

A song fitting for Sakaki... I'd have to pick one of these two...

or

Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Aetherhunts:

• For Mica, Debussy's Serenade of the Doll. Captures both her childlike, gentle side and her insecure and fretty side pretty well. It's a sweet piece regardless.

Age: forever 28 / Sex: female / Location: where the Fates can't reach

• Gaudiguch.
  • AURORA - Running With The Wolves

Joining the Wilde

Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• edited September 2016
    This is the current kind of feeling I'm getting between @Salome and @Viravain -

Salome as Quasi, Viravain playing the opposite.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • I don't know, I think @Salome has a much more attractive hunchback than Quasimodo.
  • Ashiya said:
    I don't know, I think @Salome has a much more attractive hunchback than Quasimodo.
    You don't know what's on the inside gurl!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited September 2016
    Viravain as Judge Claude Frollo? Nah.

As a side note, this is one of the best Disney songs ever.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Viravain as Judge Claude Frollo? Nah.

As a side note, this is one of the best Disney songs ever.
    My favorite song paired with Heaven's Light beforehand. Amaaaazing.
  • TODAY I WILL FIND ASHIYA A SONG

Stay tuned.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    This song/video is an accurate representation of Phoebus' journey through life, as told by Chester. Sifl and Olly play the part of Hallifax.

• edited September 2016

When bards fight each other.
  • Thanks to a conversation with @Edith, the Fate's theme song:

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • @Kistan

I shamelessly quoted this IC

• Oi, Kissytan @Kistan >:)

Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • edited September 2016

Outsider perspective: Manteekan/ his order

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • The Palace of Pleasure playlist!
    1. The Stroke
    2. I Wanna Do Something Freaky to You
    3. Sugar, Sugar
    4. Big Poppa (For when the Minstrel GM visits)
  • Heard this on the radio on the way home from work, and it immediately made me think of what I've read (and vaguely remember) about Nil:

• Glomdoring citizens

• This was Maligorn's theme for a while. I think we're mostly over it, though.

• Heard this and it seems to fit Glom fairly well:
    Glass Animals, Wyrd

And my personal theme song for Gaudiguch!
    The Lego Movie, EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

• Faeie's theme song:

• edited March 2017
    A song of the paladins of New Celest (Almost..)