Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Please tell me he's a Nihilist!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    We're just waiting on his brothers to show up.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Incoming Aquamancer, Zeboim.
  • I don't get the reference?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • @Xiran is back! Among my top ten favourite people.

I'm super stoked about being able to RP with you again, you're one of the best.

I'm probably less "regal" these days though. Still I hope it will be fun for both of us!

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Tremula said:
    That pulled up a lot of different things.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Well, technically, the "death mage" part was redundant. The results would've been more comprehensive with just "Nuitari".

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Xenthos said:
    Welcome to Glomdoring, @Jesime !  Juur has no idea what is about to hit him.  :)
    We got a new Eph?! 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Xenthos said:
    Welcome to Glomdoring, @Jesime !  Juur has no idea what is about to hit him.  :)
    We got a new Eph?! 
    you're gonna love her
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    You gently lay the corpse of Aelor next to the Master Ravenwood Tree.
    Aelor's wounds heal and he opens his eyes as life is restored to him.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Samaritan Of The Ages' Achievement! You have earned 100% Experience Bonus for 24 Hours.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited September 2016
    I was wondering! You guys did amazing <3 

• I'd like to go ahead and say @Varaien was clearly the best (despite not interacting with the others) THOSE EYELASHES! Seriously though, many props to him/her for acting the part of new born wyvern.
  • edited September 2016
    Drocilla said:
    PS. What is bedtime? What is sleep?
    Sleep is something you (and the ephemerals, if they are in the right timezone for it) deserve, given the effort put into the event :-p  Was definitely enjoyable.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Fantastic raves to @Drocilla and those sneaky ephs. What a memorable occasion to be a part of in Magnagora! Extra rave for this lovely new painting in the Council Chambers depicting the event.
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • Drocilla said:
    Cheers to things going, sort of, kind of, almost as planned with the Heist! Shout out to the four unnamed Ephemerals who assisted in various forms, you're the best! Some were really nervous about their first mob possessions but they did awesome!

PS. What is bedtime? What is sleep?
    I really enjoyed this event. We love you unknown Ephs, be gods soon :3
    Your numbers today are:
  • Do quest, get an adorable puppy:

Arco, the Hound of Papaxi freezes suddenly, glancing about. With a rush, Arco, the Hound of Papaxi leaps forward, pawing at the air as he falls to the ground with a yelp.  <3
    See you in Sapience.
  • Thanks to @Veyils for being patient with me while I get used to the overhaul nonsense.
  • edited September 2016
  • edited September 2016
    You can't really hold it against Serenwilde for not wanting to engage in enemy rp since they are (historically) xenophobic and isolationists.
    Your numbers today are:
  • Hey Oueli, i'm sorry to hear what you have been going through.
  • Sucks to hear about the bad times, and while some of the RP does exist for opposing forces, it's usually then overrun with "Get off my lawn" with PK following.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Sorry you're having a rough month! Not really a rave though. >_>

Raves for occasionally feeling compelled to leave my manse.

• edited September 2016
    (wrong thread for this!)
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • You can't walk into gang territory wearing opposing colors <3

But having you in the territory opens up a security risk (people teleporting to you) and nobody enjoys prime raids.

You can still have your enemy RP, just look at RPWHO every now and then. Or you can make a thread for seeking RP, I know people have done it before. 
    Your numbers today are: