Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• @Oueli if you wanted to get into the whole 'neutral innkeeper' thing again, aethermanses can fit that. Simply put, could open up a tavern/inn and grant everyone access to it (default fulcrux settings) and run it like a business that way. I do cross alliance RP all the time, heck I interact with Gaudi/Glom/Mag characters more than I do with anyone else. Tamashi's excuse is science and the gaining of knowledge. I'unno, I agree with @Kilee that RPWHO is a good tool, and as @Pectus said earlier, somewhere, more people need to use it.
  • Try sending tells to people you notice on the other side. Ask questions about them and their culture. As mentioned above, just entering an opposing org's territory is a potential security risk, so that's definitely something people are adverse to.
  • I was broken! But Creepy Uncle fixed me, here's hoping that the bug is fixed :D
    Your numbers today are:
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Don't listen to these people, Oueli. They're your enemies and don't want to talk nicely. Only in Glomdoring are you able to rp with the best people.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Another solid few hours of work done. What is sleep?

(I <3 you, Shadowdancers)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Apparently it's the grape despair flavour kool-aid this time.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    The amount of amusement that I've gotten from the silly combinations that wonderitem transform has given me is unreal. many giggles for boring, slow hours at work. I am sure that more then one of the Vernal Gods have spun around themselves in their graves ( seal forms ) on those combinations, but they amuse me. Am easy to amuse some days ;)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • A very embarrassed thank you to @Aeldra for teaching me about how deafness works here, especially in regards to tells. 
  • That's a super cute and creative RP-prop. Such an awesome idea!
  • They're good peeps, so long as you're on their side :P
  • I'll be on your side soon, combusting the Air plane I'm sure :D
  • You're doing a transfer? If so, just find me, very helpful bear regardless where you end up staying.
  • edited September 2016
    she's saying you better install TSA-style x-ray scanners at the air archway because she's gonna blow up yo' plane dawg
  • Hahaha, that's amusing and wasn't sure based on your wording. My offer still stands, I offer help to most everyone regardless of alliance. Fair warning, Air isn't exactly 'nice' to people, foreigner or native.
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited September 2016
    Also you can't actually combust Air or any of the other elemental planes.
  • Sorry, Air will stay frosty B)

• @Steingrim with your good good good ideas and your wonderful Shakespeare puns.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Just a couple points shy of 1500 points on the forums!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    When I returned to Lusternia, I was quite worried because I knew Milo has disappeared already and I wasn't sure if I got his autograph. Apparently, I do! Thanks for all the good times, Milo, wherever/whoever you are now!

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Y'know, at first glance, I thought that "skull and antlers" was a low-cut dress.

• You're seeing what you want to see, Havs.

Apparently, that's what I wanted to see, too.  That's what I thought it was until I read the text.

• Lol @Eldanien. I see it too though, halter dress.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Í didn't see the dress until you guys mentioned it. ._.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback