Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Now it can't be unseen.
  • At first glance, I didn't see a dress, but I did see a woman. o:)
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    So now we know that Milo had quite another side to him.

Glomdoring. We're full of secrets.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited September 2016
    My autograph book is full of Sekrets.

edit:

It makes me chuckle whenever someone squirms when they get visited by my pixies. Hiiii @Edith!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Oh man, aetherflares are so much fun.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Colossus OP, GG :D
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited September 2016
    That was fun :D Good work on getting that south.
  • I keep telling people not to forget that they have value! Pew pew boom boom.
    See you in Sapience.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    They absolutely do; I've won any number of flares using a colossus.  Only reason you haven't seen any recently is that my (large) stockpile all ran out because I was using them, and it never got restocked.  Veyils is working on that, though!

That, and almost every aetherflare recently has been when I was not around.  The last couple were.  I always have fun with them, though they can be hectic.
  • Yeah. Had it been up from the start, Glom would have had it before you arrived. Didn't even bother with ships after the second round. Come focus, y'all. Nice armada though, Halli. Nice to see that in play.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • The Hallirmada is real, though.
    See you in Sapience.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Thank you @Talan, I never would've used a colossus and I don't think I've ever actually seen it win.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Silvanus said:
    Thank you @Talan, I never would've used a colossus and I don't think I've ever actually seen it win.
    This isn't the first time I've seen one win it, but I think it is the first time I've seen one used to push a 4/6 score to 6/6 before an enemy bombard can go off. Makes me wonder just how many people were focusing!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    You snort and snuffle at the air, sensing through a ridiculous pig nose upon your face the faint traces of others in the surrounding area.
    Xenthos                - within an obscuring smokescreen          - Unknown
    Avurekhos              - within an obscuring smokescreen          - Unknown
    Enadonella             - within an obscuring smokescreen          - Unknown
    Ulalah                 - within an obscuring smokescreen          - Unknown
    Lerad                  - within an obscuring smokescreen          - Unknown
    Synkarin               - within an obscuring smokescreen          - Unknown
    Veyils                 - within an obscuring smokescreen          - Unknown
    Crek                   - within an obscuring smokescreen          - Unknown
    Kalaneya               - within an obscuring smokescreen          - Unknown
    Eadei                  - within an obscuring smokescreen          - Unknown
    Talan                  - within an obscuring smokescreen          - Unknown
    Eliron                 - within an obscuring smokescreen          - Unknown

I mean I think you guys only had one or maybe two ships vortexing, we probably could've won without 10+, but it was still probably less than 10 minutes.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Just 2 Serens bombarding, and the last one was a number of ticks behind the first. I think the strategic value of colossuses (colossi?) is if you want a particular organization to take the bubble, but they don't have enough people for a the bombards (and when the aetherspace area is enemy-controlled, of course).

Good stuff. Pls colossus next flares more.
    See you in Sapience.
  • I'm just reading my abilities and sort of drooling right now. The synergy looks great on paper.
  • As I understand it, an activated colossus (i.e. just the colossus and the heart inserted) will generate a small amount of passive points AND reduce the value of enemy bombarding. Possibly enhances your own bombards too -- not sure on that part though.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    HOLY CROW, CONGRATULATIONS!!! EEEEEEEEEE
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Looks like we'll have to stock up for next round. Good show, folks!

• Yes pls, I want to see colossus vs colossus action. 
    See you in Sapience.
  • Hopefully it's a first of many for you, it always feels good when your trap feels like it paid off.
  • @Manteekan just made my fae loving dreams come true. Raves also to @Ulalah for helping keep the ball rolling!
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Torgaddon for a fantastic conversation, @Eleniel for being adorable as always, and @Awdwyn for coming back and making her papa happy!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.