QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    quoted for truth:

(Peasantface): Xenthos says, "You know, Drocilla / Viravain / Lisaera would make a pretty powerful and terrifying team. Power God Squad."

Of course, Momma V would be...Veyonce in this team.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Veyils said:
    Tamashi said:
    Almost tempting to make a Emte- or Emot- name just to see the weirdness that would inspire. It would end up being a lottery at that rate.
    That just sounds like your asking for trouble :dizzy:
    That's the point, it would literally just exist for lulz
  • Sylandra said:
    @Miralona inclines her head politely to you.

You curtsey gracefully.

Maleficent Muse Miralona, Musician of Mayhem says, "To @Synkarin something is smoking."

Miralona looks about herself suspiciously.

You see the following people here:
    Miralona, Sylandra.

Your eyes sparkle with amusement.

Maleficent Muse Miralona, Musician of Mayhem says, "Sylandra..."

You say, "It is all right. I believe we are rather similar, in strange, incomprehensible ways."
    In my defense, @Synkarin is smoking.... Smoking hot.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    What is attached to that kid's head

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited September 2016

WHY DO YOU HATE MY HAPPINESS BREA?  NOT TO MENTION ALL YMULI'S BABIES ARE ADOPTED OMG. 

Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • I love my Momli!
  • The Godly Belt of Unthinkable Infinities tempted me into trying for a new belt.  After a dozen or so tries...

You gently run your hand almost absently over the surface of the Warrior's Belt of Miraculous Space, which begins to radiate a scintillating light as it transforms into the Godly Belt of Miraculous Proportion.

Which made me quite happy for a brief moment, before I decided it clashed too much with my character's overall staid theme.

I'm just going to have to customize all my crap.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    @Aramel, you're old!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Speaking on the topic of beauty...

Snapping his jaws together with a loud clack, Varaien, Wings of the Storm says, "What is Boo-tee?"

• Oh so he still does that. You guys can definitely keep him.
  • edited September 2016
    Kailanna died to the martial prowess of Malikai Indara, The Wandering Bear.
    You see the death occur at the Desert of Incalculable Grief.  (4592)
    From your knowledge, that room is in Cosmic Plane of Nil.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    That endears @Synkarin and @Talan to me so much.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I have fond memories of @Talan singing p-p-pokerface from last time I played.
  • Choker Your Face is MY song and it is COPYRIGHTED. I WILL SUE.
  • No, you were on a Britney Spears kick when I played. Celina = Ringmaster, in my memory.
  • Pretty sure my only totally blatant song of that nature is I am never ever ever giving up my feathers. Well, that and Hey there, Kethuru.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!