Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Yeah, all the things people rushed to tell me OOCly and Karlach ICly and no one thinks to mention "Oh hey, we got a new God in Glom!"

Sorry @Manteekan , they let you down =(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Maybe it was an elaborate prank to make you look silly.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • Ixion said:
    Thanks @Oneiroi !!

#154 He is an Honourary Harlot of the Nomad Camp.

Kinky.
  • A little late, but let's just say that I'm intimately familiar with where the Nil dock is now. =x

• Erm, congrats on raiding Nil?
  • edited September 2016
    Meh, nevermind...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Karlach said:
    Yeah, all the things people rushed to tell me OOCly and Karlach ICly and no one thinks to mention "Oh hey, we got a new God in Glom!"

WAY TO BECOME ACTIVE AFTER A RETIRE, JERK. 
  • Make a Halli \o/
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Karlach said:

aetolia retire/make lusternian/profit.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Talan said:

You should just come back. You always took pride in being fierce without having a ton of artis, powers, etc. So, just make a new newbie and come back and play with us again. :)
    COME BACK TO US, @CyndarinAscends. We'll false memory this entire phase. <3 We miss you lots.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Karlach said:

WAY TO QUIT ON ME, ASS.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited September 2016
    With further study I've found more things that are great in theory, I just hope they're applicable. Also, go raids!

edit - Did you know pyros have cheese?
  • @Delsea idk how this happened, but if this happens this will be the greatest thing to ever happen
  • I think we may be on the verge of the most amazing dramatic piece to ever feature in the basin. Hold onto your hats, people. @Zoku is a genius.
  • edited September 2016
    We'll start a brand. First the book, then the play adaptation, then merch! It will be the best piece of propaganda to ever grace Lusternia. There is so much symbolism too, omg this needs to be finished and published.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Zoku said:
    It will be the best piece of propaganda to ever grace Lusternia. There is so much symbolism too, omg this needs to be finished and published.
    Sorry, I already published my play.
  • Mica said:
    2016/09/28 03:06:42 - Breandryn bought an ebony wolf pipe for 500 gold.

Whoo, first customer! Thanks @Breandryn.
    Oh, wow - I turned it into an artifact, too!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Raves to @Gwaed. I love talking about Momma V's teachings. Talking to you about it helped me write a more concrete outline for what I'm trying to write! <3
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Raves to @Gwaed, for giving me a reason to brush up on my proselytizing, @Karlach for his fastidious hunting (and humorous OOC nature) and @Rancoura for just... Being Rancoura.

(And Glomdoring. I love you.)
    @Rancoura

Nothing specific but just everything about this woman. She's awesome and if you somehow were unaware of this fact, you know now.

• Rave for @Rideta for some fun RP, and playing it cool when I was being intentionally harsh.
  • @Ixion Rave back at you for being there to RP with! That was a fun discussion that'll yield good things in the days to come, I think. 
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • The feedback on "Sista Flamingo: Her Teachings" has been wonderful and encouraging :D Thanks to everyone who has read over it for me!