Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    If you're going to make an alt who's sole purpose is to cause friction between allied organisations, be a bit more subtle about it rather than make your intentions known for the world to see within a couple of weeks of your creation date.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited October 2016
    edit2: Apparently wanting to kill someone who openly mocks you ICly is drama
  • edited October 2016
    Nobody should feel like they have to conform to a certain type of role.

Edit: Anyway. inb4 this becomes an argument, so this is just my opinion and I'm not going to comment more on it.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Is there anywhere with a complete list of the curio collections? I was using XielTalnara but I think there have been a fair few added since then.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
    It was less the book and then suddenly starting fights with allies and talking about wanting to kill them.

The general consensus was "Wow, look, another alt looking to cause problems."

Anyway it's sussed, I wasn't bringing OOC drama here as I intentionally didn't name any names, mainly because this isn't the first time something like this has ever happened.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yarith said:
    Is there anywhere with a complete list of the curio collections? I was using XielTalnara but I think there have been a fair few added since then.
    Aren't most of them in in-game helpfiles now?  I've kind of given up on the listings of them anywhere though, there are Too Many Curios.  I don't even have any complete hair or bubble sets (or the new Oct promo, still don't see a reason for those at all).
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Highfiving the keyboard as I watch my slow, painful death to hamsters, while standing entirely away from the fight.

Forgot how much I loved this.
    Yeah I felt that spike on Prime, this looks like a hell of a fight, wish Glom could join in =(

• edited October 2016
    Karlach said:
    Yeah I felt that spike on Prime, this looks like a hell of a fight, wish Glom could join in =(
    Eh? You couldn't?
    edit:^^--- Somebody just mentioned you all had the opposing Domoth. I missed that part :/

Shedrin said:
    Nerf lag.
    Nerf it so very hard. Completely absurd. I haven't seen a text game get this bad without max participation from everyone in some kind of global event.
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
    The domoth? No, Glom was locked out.

• High-fiving the keyboard. That's gold. :D

• There was one moment when it got so bad that I started sending messages to future me. "I think I'm dead now!" - 30 seconds later I got to read it and see if I was right. Somehow I ended up standing alive among like 8 enemies at the end of that lag burst. It was a very special "Oh crap" moment. I managed to run away before anyone realized the lag was gone! Personal victory, since I died like 10 more times after that :P
  • I saw myself get solo chasmed while I couldn't do anything. RIP me. :(
  • edited October 2016
    I got double cycloned before I could sip once.

What a holy Nilcake bloody nightmare lagfest beast of a fight though. I had fun, minus the lag. Believe it or not, it was still not as bad as when we fought supernals last with 30+ people.

I feel like expecting a combat fight for 30 people to occur without soul crushing lag is reasonable.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Shaddus said:
    The best part of the exchange further up the page is how Karlach didn't mention a name, and someone responded anyway.
    Just like on real Twitter, no subtweet goes unturned.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I've had terrible lag since yesterday, I thought it was something in my system but it sounds like everyone is getting it to some extend, seems really bad on large hunts/gatherings or fights and I normally don't get much lag.
  • I blame melds

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Yarith said:
    I blame melds
    Yeah. Everyone stop melding. Especially you, @Synkarin. It'll totally fix the lag! ^_^
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    This just in: @Rancoura = Mother Night. Confirmed by the Wyrd Mother.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Breandryn said:
    Yarith said:
    I blame melds
    Yeah. Everyone stop melding. Especially you, @Synkarin. It'll totally fix the lag! ^_^
    Man - I just started melding

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:
    Breandryn said:
    Yarith said:
    I blame melds
    Man - I just started melding
    Even as a Pyro you can't help but sap everyone.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Sorry, @Zoku! I was logging in to check an approved envoy report and didn't mean to rush off like that. Talk to me later toniiiiiiiiiight!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm really not sure how the server works. Why is it that adding new base designs for designers to work with will cause server bloat, but adding new curios won't?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Off the cuff, most Curios aren't quite physical objects anymore, and even the ones that are are an instance of a pattern, not a pattern from which patterns and objects will be made. A cynical man might also point out that since curios generally need to be (indirectly) purchased with ooc money, they contribute a net gain to the server health by paying for bigger/better/more server space.
  • nerf choke
  • Got my gmcp people online list working and wrote the framework for automating defences. Slow but steady progress and a good way to distract me for a bit.
  • Who the hell names their kid Mumbles?
This discussion has been closed.