QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• I dunno, but if He ever gets married, I'm sure he'll throw quite a stag party.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I know I'm just as guilty, but I hate all of you.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited October 2016
    Having a change of hart?

EDIT: Last one, I swear!
    Guess this all means that Gore is just a Stag user's way to arrange a hart to heart.
    I just mean to other people, this could be really gore-ing.

• Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I think Karlach won this one.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • It's aetherflares, time! Time for some ship-on-ship combat!

In this corner, the Archangel, piloted by @Bleuu! And in the opposing corner, the Achillea, piloted by @Xena! Who will win??

Archangel [Angel] fires a blast into Achillea [Achillea].
    Achillea [Achillea] suddenly collapses on herself!
    Achillea has been destroyed by Archangel.
    The vortex in the sky above fades away.
    Xena has died in the imploded wreckage of Achillea.
    And Bleuu wins!

edited October 2016
    GG @Falmiis broke Lusternia

----

The voices of the Norns ring out, "What is it that We hear? There is no definitive answer to who is the smartest and most-well read adventurer in the Basin? Lets find out!"

(The Midnight Pearl): Pectus says, "Trem. I saw a 'night' hawk mask at target."

Norns has just begun a Quiz! Type JOIN QUIZ to participate.

Shadows grow longer in anticipation for the return of their dark mistress as Father Sun's chase brings him closer to the world's edge.

A comfortable chamber of Knowledge.
    Motes of icy white energy flutter about within a nebulous volt as it drifts about, humming with faint static. Lord-Librarian Portius Nitraedes, Paragon of Progress is here, limned in an aura of inky, shifting calligraphy. He wields a burning whip of hissing flame in his left hand and an emerald void blaster in his right. Serenguard Breandryn, Warden of the Moonhart stands at the ready, her face adorned with colourful warpaint. She wields an ornate platinum rapier in each hand. A fulminating justicar looms here, surrounded by an aura of crackling lightning. Keeper Veyils Ysav'rai, of the Blackened Bones is here, shrouded. She wields a viciously hooked flail in each hand. Apprentice Kalas Iosen is here, shrouded. He wields a twisted staff in his left hand. He is surrounded by one reflection of himself. Druid Siam, Whispered Voice is here. He wields a golden whip of the pious in his left hand and a putrid thornvine whip in his right. Emeritus Ayisdra Ysav'rai is here. Archmage Irillia Shevat is here, wreathed in a flickering mandala of silvery light. She wields a delicate crystal staff in her left hand and a magic spatula in her right. Twirling about idly, Delsea sways here dreamily. She wields a frost-kissed silver violin adorned with engraved roses in her left hand and a shimmering steel dagger in her right.
    You see a single exit leading out.

Shaking them in his cupped hands first, Falmiis throws a set of glyph covered dice, brow furrowed in concentration as he attempts to divine the meaning of the result. Glancing at the dice, you see they landed such that two pips, a lion, and a clouded sun are facing up.

[ ALERT ] - Socket got disconnected.
                Reason: The remote host closed the connection
    [ INFO ]  - Connection time: 07:03:23.917

• ** The ??? will begin in approximately 2 minutes. **
  • Hah, never knew I had this much influence!

***************************[ Bodyscan - Influence ]****************************
    Stat          Effect                                  Value   Max
    City          Magnagora                               0       1
    City          Magnagora                               0       1
    City          Magnagora                               233606  3

• Bad Ari! I did chortle though.

@Arimisia tells you, "Oh my, who is holding your leash?"

(Magnagora): You say, "It was a metaphorical leash, Commander."
    (Magnagora): You say, "Good Nil."

• In a convo about the Refounding festival.

You say, "...I wonder if the Guchis are throwing a festival of their own."

In a voice rusty from disuse, Junior Fellow Ordassa says, "You mean, apart from the one they throw
    everyday?"

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Zyrthog said:
    In a convo about the Refounding festival.

In a voice rusty from disuse, Junior Fellow Ordassa says, "You mean, apart from the one they throw
    everyday?"

Please post logs of this when it happens. I would like to see what an austere, well-documented and paperwork-heavy festival looks like.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

(Newbie): Spindle says, "Just remember, we are always watching."
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Rancoura said:
    Zyrthog said:
    In a convo about the Refounding festival.

everyday?"

Please post logs of this when it happens. I would like to see what an austere, well-documented and paperwork-heavy festival looks like.
    Every event displays its proper permit, and has been relentlessly workshopped in the relevant committees to ensure that it encourages an important civic virtue in the proles.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You left out me thanking you for that by stomping you.  <_<
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    You distantly sense a warty toad within an Aetherbubble.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Nothing happened. Nothing at all.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• With a quick spin, Truda kicks you in the left arm with her right foot.

Acrobatics has never felt more relevant to my life than in this moment.
    Wait until you attack yourself with a katana, and block your blow with the same katana.