Where does it go?

Where does all the food players consume go? There are two bathrooms in the entire game, the one I can access has a tub and a bucket (most likely for filling the tub). Urine and feces exist, you can smell manure as an ambient and poteen puppies occasionally pee on your feet. Do our stomachs just contain another universe that we store food in? Are we actually a Soulless who consumes?

Discussion on the topic has brought the theories that:

1.  Everyone just has an incredible metabolism that burns everything off leaving only gaseous waste 
  • There are fart and belch commands
    2. The Portal of Fate links the character to you (the Other). When your character eats something, both body systems are used to completely take in all of the food and leave no waste behind.
    3. We're all just a little Soulless and our stomach sends things to the void

I'd love an official answer on this, even though it is really random and weird.

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    The forests don't really have need for bathrooms, so... yea. I don't like to think about it, but I always imagined it just happened "off-screen" as it were (because who wants to roleplay that out, really).

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Illwater Lake
    See you in Sapience.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    We all know what tae'dae do in the woods...

• explain hallifax. Flying city. NOT A SINGLE TOILET.
    is dead like the dodo
  • Magic.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• I assume trill just do what birds up and go when flying over anywhere.

And lucicidan. Well they are crystal. Where do you think all the crystals in the city come from?
  • edited October 2016
    Calling Hallifax defenders! @Daraius @Sylandra @Phoebus Plz do be answering this.
    I assume trill just do what birds up and go when flying over anywhere.

And lucicidan. Well they are crystal. Where do you think all the crystals in the city come from?

is dead like the dodo
  • ...I'm taking Weiwae's answer as canon
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Xeria said:
    Calling Hallifax defenders! @Daraius @Sylandra @Phoebus Plz do be answering this.
    I assume trill just do what birds up and go when flying over anywhere.

I mean. I guess all that damn tea has to go somewhere. Lower wards are lower for a reason? :trollface:
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Obviously, food and drink waste is burned from your body as a byproduct from using power. Aetheric power needs a catalyst, and that catalyst is your waste.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    This sounds like a city problem. We woodsfolk simply go in the woods LIKE NATURE INTENDED.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    But then, for those who don't need to eat and drink, and thus don't, what does aetheric power burn?  :/

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Potions
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Rancoura said:
    But then, for those who don't need to eat and drink, and thus don't, what does aetheric power burn?  :/
    Wrinkles.
  • Yall ever wondered what aethergoop really was?
  • Well, to be fair on this subject, we normal people produce waste because it is what our body does not absorb for energy or nutrients and needs to expel in some fashion. So another viable theory is that you people need to be thanking the Seventh Circle of Elders that all things created were shard friendly and could be absorbed entirely by our digestive systems, and/or thank Dynara for making those Elders have amazeball systems that we inherited because of sharding.

tl;dr - Whole Foods ain't got NOTHIN on Lusternia food.
  • I have a liquid rift and a solid rift.  Problem solved.  Never link the wrong potion bottle
  • I can't believe nobody linked this yet.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Drocilla said:
    I can't believe nobody linked this yet.
    what the hell....I don't know if I should be horrified or incredibly impressed. That is awesome and disgusting.

• Mostly awesome.