Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Enyalida said:
    Karlach said:
    Rancoura said:
    Karlach said:
    I did. Guessing the use of the term "alpha" was a giveaway.
    And here I was just assuming that you meant you alpha-wolf'd or alpha-male'd the dragons, and successfully compared beefy TA orclach Karlach with the mental image of a body builder.
    There are times your sense of imagination worries me a tad darling.

Karlach's muscular, but in a practical way, not in a walking bulge of muscles on muscles way.
    Dreams shattered. 
    Sorry, but there's no way this could be considered practical for combat:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• But does it need to be? :? 
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Yeah, that's at least a 2K newbie punch right there.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Man, I'd hate to pull one of those muscles.
  • Karlach said:
    Enyalida said:
    Karlach said:
    Rancoura said:
    Karlach said:
    And here I was just assuming that you meant you alpha-wolf'd or alpha-male'd the dragons, and successfully compared beefy TA orclach Karlach with the mental image of a body builder.

Karlach's muscular, but in a practical way, not in a walking bulge of muscles on muscles way.
    Dreams shattered. 

That isn't even attractive, man. But like. C'mon; let us imagine Karlach as just deliciously muscular.
  • Karlach said:
    Enyalida said:
    Karlach said:
    Rancoura said:
    Karlach said:

Dreams shattered. 

I swear he looks like one of those cows bred for extra meat with his over developed muscles.  As a cow, he would make many prime steaks.
    is dead like the dodo
  • Confirmed,  Karlach = Powerthirst
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • Rancoura said:
    This lag is pretty disgusting.

It was sooo bad, half the fight was just sitting there hoping the screen caught up before you died.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Last night's domoth fight was pretty fun, but I feel so awkward nowadays fighting. Still not fully used to new-warrior, and the flow of it just doesn't feel as natural to me as before. Definitely got to get more practice in here and there. Definitely fallen behind on all the curing changes too...
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I really do love questing and it's a whole lot of satisfaction when you figure something out and can hand it in, but sometimes, I just want to murder those resetting items. Especially if they reset on you moments before you are done handing stuff in D:
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Every time I slowed down I started hitting lagreport for you.  Sounds like it may have helped!  Will be nice to get all that cleared up before the really big stuff starts happening. :)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I've actually had people send Shaddus ooc tells or messages asking me if someone is my alt before they propose to the person. Don't feel too bad :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    It matters in the case of offenders who are known to play alts, get IC information on those alts, then log back onto their mains and use that information to their own advantage.  Basically, for people who are known to abuse the system for their own gain.

Thankfully, most of you alt-heavy folk are not that sort, so it does not matter. :)
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Xenthos said:
    It matters in the case of offenders who are known to play alts, get IC information on those alts, then log back onto their mains and use that information to their own advantage.  Basically, for people who are known to abuse the system for their own gain.

Thankfully, most of you alt-heavy folk are not that sort, so it does not matter. :)
    From my experience, those people tend to stick out like sore thumbs and alienate themselves rather quickly. Leave us poor peaceful alters out of your Scrutiny Beams. :(
  • Xenthos said:

Isn't that issueable for metagaming?
    Breandryn said:
    Xenthos said:

Isn't that issueable for metagaming?
    Theoretically yes, practically no.  There's no way to prove it to Admin satisfaction unless they flat-out admit it (which, if they are at all smart, they will not do).
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Yeah I'm really really angry about it. Who she is isn't the best kept secret out there, but then again those that knew were those I trusted not to judge the character different. I only have one alt I've ever stuck out, and she has always been my relief and escape - a vastly different character in a vastly different org with a totally opposite personality. And now she is being judged on Lavy who is a total bitch. And you know what? Plenty of people who hate Lavy with a passion really like my alt!

I often find out who alts are because like Phoebus said, many stick out like a sore thumb and alt to cause mischief elsewhere or 'get back at' the people who upset them elsewhere (and lord knows it's not on purpose, something just clicks in my head and I'm like 'oh, that's so and so person'). I don't try and ruin anyone. I don't use my alt to do anything but play a different person with different people and different goals and escape the stigmas following Lavinya. Judging my alt based on Lavinya is stupid. They are worlds apart. 

(Yeah I'm still grouchy. Rant rant.)

• @Lavinya - I had similar problems when alting in other games, as several of my characters have been prominent "bitchy" types. There was definitely pushback at times, and there will ALWAYS be ugh-types who randomly dislike you for little-to-no reason. I have found that most people tend to be really chill if they know or happily surprised at the difference in characters if they find out, and I doubt my experience is unusual. That being said, it just takes a few of the ugh-types to make things unpleasant.

I'm genuinely sorry you're dealing with that. I know how much it can suck and I hope it gets better. Everyone should be able to play a character as an escape. :(
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I once made the mistake some years ago of complaining about someone's alt (not realizing it was their alt) because their main was fishing for my genuine feelings on their second character while trying to seem detached about it. Suddenly, "Omg how could you say that?!" Very awkward.

Now I just keep my opinions to myself because you never know who you are actually talking about or to.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Urgh now I'm dying to know who your alt is @Lavinya

:disappointed: sorry you got outed though.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • I am spartacus @Lavinya.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Obligatory joke about Lavinya being Legion.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Lavinya is Shaddus.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Siam said:
    Lavinya is Shaddus.
    Well we're all Shaddus.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
This discussion has been closed.