Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    As a disclaimer, the following people are not Shaddus, due to contractual obligations or other issues: Arix, Doman, anyone who is a Dahnrio alt, and Xynthin.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Shaddus said:
    As a disclaimer, the following people are not Shaddus, due to contractual obligations or other issues: Arix, Doman, anyone who is a Dahnrio alt, and Xynthin.
    But Xenthos is definitely Shaddus.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    My alt is really not very remarkable, I promise! 

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Lavinya said:
    My alt is really not very remarkable, I promise! 
    Can confirm, since the alt is me.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    ... are we fishing for compliments now?  I thought we just established that could backfire!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited October 2016
    Yes. Compliment me.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited October 2016
    Tremula said:
    Yes. Compliment me

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited October 2016
    Shaddus said:
    Tremula said:
    Yes. Compliment me

How does a Reaver clean its spears?

By running them through the Wash.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Zitto said:
    @Rideta @Luce You are both grounded.  Go to your rooms and practice feeling ashamed.
    I refuse! Repress all feelings!

Though, this spike of guilt just won't leaf. Maybe I should just take a bath and wash this away. Nathan Fillion.

Am I doing this right?
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • I'm Teemo.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Someone pretty please log this Ashtariel thing for us!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Sorry, all I'm getting is "lol, Gaudi is dying a lot and I feel better now".
  • I don't really post event logs on forums, but I do my best to keep no secrets from the people who need to know them IC.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • I keep drowning people. I'm not sure how to feel about this.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Truda said:
    I really wish ScorpionSpit had its own syntax, and wasn't just SPIT <person>. I feel like a jerk when I spit at someone in a fight with empty glands. I'm really sorry! I did not want to do a rude emote at you! I just wanted to poison you... :(
    No. Spit at people forever! 

:dizzy:

Also the emote thing is neat.
  • Can't decide which alt to make all gnome like or if I want to start a new alt 
  • Pectus said:

I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW. SOOOOO EEEXXXCIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD 

Where was this change actually mentioned? I don't see a news post, or a changelog, or anything in HELP EMOTING. If it wasn't for the forums I'd have no idea this was possible now. Did I miss something, or was this completely snuck in?
This discussion has been closed.