Tell us your quirks!

13»

Comments

• In Synkarin's boat regarding titles, she'll usually call people by their names or 'friend' if she knows you. Kalaneya also has very bad handwriting.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Sylandra is always a bit startled when someone calls her by her first name or "Syl" if they aren't close, but she might not comment on it. She's most comfortable with being referred with some kind of title (Comrade, Citizen, Chancellor, Representative, etc) and her surname, but the thing that really annoys her is when people younger than her call her "dear" or "sweetheart" or some other patronizing epithet. Usually they are people who are 200 years younger than her, which just seems very presumptuous and makes her want to wave those crazy kids off her lawn with a good shake of her crystal cane staff.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Delsea doesn't really know how to react to being called Lady, she is just Delsea in her mind.

Quirks, quirks. She can't seem to keep still when she is happy (unless she's trying hard to behave and not embarrass herself or is being shy), she's often twirling or skipping about or swaying. 

When she's embarrassed or feeling awkward she tends to rub the side of her nose with her finger or twiddle with her hair or rings. So fidgety.

She also wears her heart on her sleeve. Can't hide it when she's angry or upset, can't hide it when she's happy and she has to be one of the most obvious people ever - if she likes you or doesn't, it's pretty obvious. Subtlety is not really her strong point.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I default to Master Eliron myself since it's so close to Maestro. 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback