Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I remembered most of my old aliases and only tried to steal people's shadows a few times. The lag sucked but I still sniped kills so, win.

• Healing seems to be broken. I have to use curatives :(
  • Tristanna said:
    Healing seems to be broken. I have to use curatives :(
    I just tell mm to ignore the stuff that healing doesn't cure and manually heal it for now...

but looking forward to the overhaul...
    beep
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Yehn said:
    Tristanna said:
    Healing seems to be broken. I have to use curatives :(
    I just tell mm to ignore the stuff that healing doesn't cure and manually heal it for now...

but looking forward to the overhaul...

It seems that recently ( as last night or something ) healing broke lots more and doesn't really cure much on self anymore, if anything at all. I was only briefly healer to verify it was broken ( see simply questions, where Rancoura reported it ). So, from what I've gathered right now, healing is pretty much unusable right now :(

(and sure, overhaul, wheee )
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • oh wow... just tested. can't even radiate health x.x
    beep
  • On the other hand, perhaps it's a sign that new-healing is coming Soon(tm)!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Disabling the majority of a skillset and thus rendering it useless before having a replacement ready is kind of meh, though. Just saying.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    (It's probably a bug. Have you bugged it? Try bugging it.)
    I issued myself about it last night to see if it was actually a problem or I just missed some announcement somewhere, hoping to get a quick answer before the big combat happened. Didn't get an answer, but haven't been able to check since last night anyway. 

Before an earthly flight

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Issues take a week (or more) to resolve.  Issuing if you want a quick answer is not really the best way to go.  Same with emails; they are just not rapid turnaround.

Honestly, trying to ask through an Envoy is probably the fastest route.  Need a logged-in envoy for that.
    Ah, I was under the impression that issues were looked at faster than bugs for some reason. My mistake.

Before an earthly flight

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited November 2016
    Different people handle issues than bugs (there may be some overlap, though!).  But bugs can just be quickly replied to.  Issues have to Follow Procedures.  Bugs may not be replied to faster (depending on time and availability) but there is at least that chance.  Issues are only better if you want an Official Answer in general.
  • @Rancoura Your issue was probably looked at immediately, or at least within 24 hours, but if you didn't get an immediate response it likely means that whoever looked didn't know the answer and is/was trying to find the person who does. I apologize for the delay but I'm sure someone is trying to get a good answer!
  • edited November 2016
    Ixion said:
    Well we tried. New server or not the game cannot handle 30 people fighting.

Major props to everyone with the grit to come try supernals with us.

The game seems to break down with lag when you have about 20+ people fighting.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Veyils said:
    Ixion said:
    Well we tried. New server or not the game cannot handle 30 people fighting.

Major props to everyone with the grit to come try supernals with us.

The game seems to break down with lag when you have about 20+ people fighting.
    They're getting you ready for Lagscension
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I remember how much I hate mutts. I hate mutts. Die, mutts. At someone else's hands, because I am so sick of you.

Thax said:
    @Rancoura Your issue was probably looked at immediately, or at least within 24 hours, but if you didn't get an immediate response it likely means that whoever looked didn't know the answer and is/was trying to find the person who does. I apologize for the delay but I'm sure someone is trying to get a good answer!
    I'm glad to hear this, at least! Thank you, sir.

Before an earthly flight

• Are there any discord servers around?
  • Ellowyn said:
    Are there any discord servers around?
    There's a bunch of baby ones, and then a really big one. But the big one can be kind of..of..um. Loud?

• Pectus said:
    Ellowyn said:
    Are there any discord servers around?
    There's a bunch of baby ones, and then a really big one. But the big one can be kind of..of..um. Loud?
    Cool! Do you have the link?
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Potato ascii arts exist:

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• So about these minute long lag bursts...
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
    And it's not even 30 people this time, right? Gods this is fun.

Before an earthly flight

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I prefer the bursts than everyone dying to passives honestly

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Even with the lag, I had a lot of fun and learned stuff! Thanks to everyone on both sides for the fun fight :)
  • edited November 2016
    Uncontested domoths take -forever- and are super boring.

They should make it so that every time someone dies on the sphere the time requirement to capture goes down by 2 minutes. Hopefully it would motivate people to do domoths during contestable times, since it would allow you to capture quite a bit faster if you wipe the enemy a few times.

Save everyone time, and incentivise PvP!

Cap the time savings at something like 50%.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Ciaran said:
    Uncontested domoths take -forever- and are super boring.

They should make it so that every time someone dies on the sphere the time requirement to capture goes down by 2 minutes. Hopefully it would motivate people to do domoths during contestable times, since it would allow you to capture quite a bit faster if you wipe the enemy a few times.

Save everyone time, and incentivise PvP!

Cap the time savings at something like 50%.
    While I like the theory behind this, I just see people getting really cautious about who they send up and when to avoid "easy/intentional feeding".

• Well, it can be more fleshed out, for example making the time reduction scale based on might/level, but there should be some incentive to initiate contested domoths.  I'm totally open to better suggestions!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Make it to where if an org holds a domoth, they can't take it again the next time. For instance, if Shaddus has Death, and it's time to upgrade, some other org has to take it. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.