Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• @pectus - thank you for teaching me about BATHE. To everyone else, I'm really sorry for being stinky for...umm...a long time.
  • Breandryn said:
    @pectus - thank you for teaching me about BATHE. To everyone else, I'm really sorry for being stinky for...umm...a long time.
    Just saying, #gaudiguchshouldbuildavolcanichotspring

• Holy crap @Rancoura .

Your writing style and emotes are amazing.

• Always fun to get to do politics with other orgs. Special raves to Morgfyre for visiting!
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Pectus said:
    Holy crap @Rancoura .

Your writing style and emotes are amazing.
    What? I did like, two emotes!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Quality > Quantity
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Man. I don't even care. Your writing style is beautiful! It reads like victorian-age romance novels.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    That's incredibly flattering. Thank you!  :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Who has two thumbs and sucks up like no one's business?

2016/11/15 02:16:45 - +222821236 essence from a figurine of Grimbach, the Golden Poet by Lavinya.

• edited November 2016
    Wrong thread!
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Lavinya said:

2016/11/15 02:16:45 - +222821236 essence from a figurine of Grimbach, the Golden Poet by Lavinya.
    Morg was already essence capped and that went entirely to waste.

What a contemptible turn of events.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Ixion said:
    Lavinya said:

Morg was already essence capped and that went entirely to waste.

What a contemptible turn of events.
    I'm serf-tain you did that on purpose. Mutt that's none of my business.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    @Ixion needs to look at the logs again. I may have given warning of what was incoming and logs were cleared. Good luck catching me, biatches. 

also you are both jerks :(

• How did you manage to offer that? I have one that is worth about 460mil now but I just want it to get bigger and bigger.
    it was a level 40 figurine with about 450k esteem, plus supplicantsprayer. I tried to burp up an offering boost from my poteen too but was unlucky there.

• Don't forget to miniaturise it and get divine tattoos!

Do poteens give a boost too, or am I crazy? Or is it genies?

• Oh jeez. I was sitting here wondering for a good long while why Dumaliel and Grimbach were back, and how you managed to kill one and offer it, and why he was worth so much.

• Must hoard all the esteem
  • I have missed Magnagora so much!  So many old people that have woken up and they RP, it's amazing!

Missed Dro's bitchiness too.  Loved it, did you really make that up on the fly?  Haha, I'm impressed.

I'm home!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    @Xypher and @Breandryn for things! Thanks for putting up with my horridly slow pace, I'm so out of practice :s
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • @Eritheyl - I was just coming here to rave you! Thanks so much for letting me tag along. You're super witty and a beautiful writer. :)
    @Ellowyn is back and she is my favourite everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. <3<3

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Just want to throw out a few raves to those Seren that made me actually enjoy yesterdays playtime despite it starting of rather crappy. I think you know who you are. Seriously hoping we can build on this.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • @Breandryn That letter was super cute! I love Breandryn's writing style...and Thy loves writing letters :) I'll reply as soon as I am back from the conference and back in my usual RP-swing.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Late to the party, but yes @Rancoura, has there EVER been any doubt that you're an RP/emote goddess?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • c_c
    beep