Aethergoop Scarves

12346»

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited November 2016
    PSA: Don't use Falcon scarves for bashing Icewynd Larva, they do not give a damn about your target priority and will murder and pop everything and anything without a care.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    How do they work? I was under the impression they just added damage to your attacks, like the fireball candy did. Is that not the case?
    Nah, they hit the top target in the room aggressive to you every 10 seconds.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• It attacks a random mob that is currently aggro to you.
    Yeah, they will get you killed on Icewynd Larva, which is a pity as they're one of the best places to use them.

• They should add a syntax: Order falcon kill <target>.

Considering the price, I don't see any reason to why not to make it a little more useful.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • edited November 2016
    Saw a rainbow scarf with xterm properly on and it's so pretty! It's brighter in person, my computer just hates screenshotting MUD output.

• Iosai said:
    The Vampiric scarf lasts 60 minutes and returns 1 health for every 2 bleed/bruise healed.

Bruising is naturally scaled lower then bleeding so for fairness it'd be better if it healed on a better ratio on bruising.

Also side question what damage type does the falcon do and is it effected by player buffs.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    iirc falcon hits count as your attacks, so yes? I believe this was confirmed previously somewhere.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• The falcon counts as your attacks like a normal battle beast does, minus actually controlling what it attacks. so it can crit and use your damage shift as well.
  • Ah so its just want ever damage type you are doing then.
  • edited November 2016
    Dhani said:
    The falcon counts as your attacks like a normal battle beast does, minus actually controlling what it attacks. so it can crit and use your damage shift as well.
    @Veyils

Normal battle beast attacks are physical. I would assume the falcon is also physical (not sure if cutting or blunt yet, haven't tested).
  • My personal guess would be cutting, based on 'weapons' of choice (beak and talons).