DC Meet

13»

Comments

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Kaimanahi said:
    Phoebus said:
    Lyora said:
    A few of us are meeting for dinner tomorrow night in Baltimore. Anyone is welcome to join! We'll be meeting at The Brewer's Art at 8. Ixion agreed to more cutesy photos. Acrune Kaimanahi

!!! Ahhh. I might be able to make it, if I can convince a family member to give me a ride. Curse my inability to drive/the lack of public transportation in my area. Forewarning if I'm able to come: I sound like I've been eating gravel due to recent illness. I'm feeling better now but my voice is still awful sounding.
    I was going to offer you a ride, until you said that you were sick. >_>

But really I'm in Ellicott City if you're a reasonable distance away. I'm most likely going to be late, but you're welcome to come with if you'd like!
    Thank you for the offer, but I'm in Perry Hall, so that'd be too much of a detour for you.
  • Lyora said:
    A few of us are meeting for dinner tomorrow night in Baltimore. Anyone is welcome to join! We'll be meeting at The Brewer's Art at 8. Ixion agreed to more cutesy photos. Acrune Kaimanahi
    Whatttttt I totally did not agree to this.
  • Ixion said:
    Lyora said:
    Whatttttt I totally did not agree to this.
    After you've had a few drinks you won't object and that's pretty much like consent...right? And all of Lusternia is waiting for new kawaii photos of you...right @Lavinya. You can't disappoint your new fans!! Teeeheee.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I want more pics and drunk messages. 

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    IF ONLY I HAD BEEN TOLD. Also, wish, I could come back down. 
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"