What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• Kinda my mood lately

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited October 2016
    Chill mix, sampling the amazing hippie soul/folk singer from Woodstock, Melanie:

Original song, if anyone is interested and likes old hippie folk. Most common version has a gospel choir, but I adore this unplugged version - super beautiful:

I have nfi what some of the images in the video are meant to mean, but hai dere Morgan Freeman.
  • Regina Spektor, my favorite, recently released a new album!

• edited October 2016
    An awesome cover.

Edit: Yesss....I finally mastered the art of video posting!
  • edited October 2016
    @Thyelleia - This looks like the coolest music class ever! Like straight up School of Rock, RL!

Edit: Totally found myself grinning the entire video. These kids are awesome.
  • Because burrito. Nuff said.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    This makes me wanna go out dancing so bad.

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Two of my favorite artists put out albums in the last year that I totally missed.

(This playlist for some reason includes two random songs from other artists. Skip them.)

(Not quite as exciting as their other albums, but there are a few gems here. Love Inara George's voice.)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • So cute! (and I want a bow like that)

If you like chiptunes, video game music, or just really musically confident tunage that oozes style, this might flip your switch.

https://levelmusicmaxo.bandcamp.com/album/level-music-best-2
    I used to make cakes.

• ...right at this moment while Aetherhunting 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • .. and this! Sorry for the double post. 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    This has been posted in this thread before by @Tremula, but in case you forgot, this is still one of the best songs ever, from one of my favorite albums ever.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited November 2016
    Daraius said:
    Broke out the Sufjan Christmas albums and I'm totally not weeping every time Christmas in the Room plays.

I used to make cakes.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    A conversation with a friend this week had me bringing up '90s Brit Indie. This one's been stuck in my head for days.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• @dariaus - love it. He hooked me with Illinois

---

Feeling sad? Tweets thread got you down? Have something upbeat and toe-tappingily dreamy:

• We should have a thread for just 90s Brit indie

• Baking like:

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • I think this is beautiful
    Kistan said:
    We should have a thread for just 90s Brit indie

I can certainly get behind this.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    Kistan said:
    We should have a thread for just 90s Brit indie

I can certainly get behind this.

Well best not stop now - trying to get tickets to go see these next week

• I know this isn't new or anything, but it's just such a good cover:

• *Teenybops* \m/
  • @karlach - another one for your 90s brit music:

Kistan said:

Well best not stop now - trying to get tickets to go see these next week

Enjoy! They're pretty solid live from what I hear.

A few bands have been making a return lately, saw these guys a couple of years ago.