Portrait Gallery: show off character or lusternia related fanart you've commissioned or created!

Comments

• Tamashi said:
    As a tae'dae I feel discriminated against because there are no doll makers for bears. Therefore if anybody reading this wants to help with a character drawing, I'd be happy to compensate.
    i volunteer. No compensation needed!

(As long as you don't mind scanned traditional media and a long wait time. i'm thinking metallic pencils on black paper.)
    is dead like the dodo
  • @Mica and @Xeria I really appreciate both volunteering. Regardless if you say no compensation needed, I'm going to do it. You're taking time out of your day to do something for me, at the very minimum let me return a favor.

• I love doll makers ^_^
  • edited November 2016
    This is as close as you can get to Skanylla with the dollmaker.
    Although i would prefer a little more realism, wrinkles and all that.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    When are you opening up commissions, @Oueli?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited November 2016
    @Daraius I'm not sure. I've never done commissions before because I know that I can't always live up to the time needed to suit the person's wants. Still, I have a new tablet and need to do things while I'm watching TV!

I have an artisanal that I am working on and another picture after but when I'm done, I'll get back to you?
  • @Oueli - Man, I love your artwork. Guys, you don't even know - I got to see some of her stuff when I visited her, and in person it's even more gorgeous.
  • Playing with dollmaker and this is as close as I could get to Wondir. I might mess around some more to get closer... but if anyone wants to design this outfit... http://imgur.com/a/fFRYh
  • You see the little smiley face that is my forum avatar? That's all I've got!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    That looks like what I imagine Rancoura did when she and Ev were still part of the Eliz Tirata (sp?) and the trill culture clan.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Lucidian Phoebus:

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Everiine Obscure reference is obscure, but I think I remember what you're talking about. o:)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• The one maker I've seen that has wings I like, close to my headcanon for Orv.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Wondir Doll using what @Rancoura used:

• edited March 2017

Kestrel-trill. 7.5 ft tall with a 30 ft wingspan. not manly enough!
    best i could do.
  • edited April 2017
    Human Aero Orventa. Or, Han Dynasty Orventa. EDIT: OMG I didn't think the image would be so screen hoggy. Sorry guys!

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)