Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Danquik said:
    Danquik got a new artifact and he loves it!

You got that artifact just so that you'd have a reason to use that gif, didn't you?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• What you do now is quit and join Mag again and spam the epic over and over right? :D
  • The Serenwilde one is 45k power before you even finish it. Seems like a shortcut to paying off your debt...
  • Falmiis said:
    What you do now is quit and join again and spam the epic over and over right? :D
    This was supposed to be my plan! *flees to Gaudiguch again*
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Stratas said:
    Falmiis said:
    What you do now is quit and join again and spam the epic over and over right? :D
    There is an announce post that says they will look very poorly upon anyone who (ab)uses this.  They have already considered the possibility, alas.
  • Xenthos said:
    Stratas said:
    Falmiis said:
    There is an announce post that says they will look very poorly upon anyone who (ab)uses this.  They have already considered the possibility, alas.
    (I was mostly poking fun at my own rampant orghopping, not condoning an awfully burdensome and tedious method of power generation)
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I was so useless in that revolt with all my various things breaking and having to do so much manually... but the chaos made it fun anyways. Thanks for the hot mess to remind me not all is calm and quiet in the realms.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Vivet said:
    I was so useless in that revolt with all my various things breaking and having to do so much manually... but the chaos made it fun anyways. Thanks for the hot mess to remind me not all is calm and quiet in the realms.
    I don't even have all the cures, and no offense, no robes, no enchantments and had no defenses. All I could do was staff and rad, until I remembered how to whisper, phantomwall and icewall. Then rad died because bonds.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Vivet said:
    I'll spar you if you ever need to sharpen your killy bits!

Come baaaaack Vivers <3 and bring Ush with ya
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    My phone thinks Serenwilde is Steve Wilde and I still think it's funny.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Massive rave to @Rideta for hosting a free-for-all. My very first victory!

You look around triumphantly and realize you are the last one standing. You have WON the combat free-for-all.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Lucky Bastard' Achievement! You have earned 75% Experience Bonus for 24 Hours.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Drocilla said:
    Lavinya said:
    I think Snakedaddy loves me again?? Just a little bit??
    Excuse me, that's Daddyfyre for you, pariah.
    Gruncle Thax. Thauncle.

• Thax for srs.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Not a pariah anymore tyvm @Drocilla *zsnap* just a lowly serf. Ahem.

• Potato, potato, Siamato.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Raves for whomever did animate the denizens yesterday. It was a lot of fun, wished I wouldn't have been so sleepy. Feels like the first time in ages that I was remotely part of something like that.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Aeldra said:
    Raves for whomever did animate the denizens yesterday. It was a lot of fun, wished I wouldn't have been so sleepy. Feels like the first time in ages that I was remotely part of something like that.
    What Aeldra said! That was my first interaction wit Denizens, since coming here from MKO. :) Thank you.

(Down with the Knight. Bah-Humbug!)
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Super mad props to Gravynia and Jezebel today. You filled my rp jonesing quite nicely.Ohhhh yeah.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Breandryn said:

Oberburgermeister Steingrim, the Grand Schema has appointed you to the position of Minister of Cultural Affairs, but a member of the Freedom Council will still need to confirm this appointment.
    Malarious has confirmed you as Minister of Cultural Affairs.

:blush:
    You better invite us to your events, young lady!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Lavinya said:
    Someone remembered that I have actually done good things for Magnagora in the past. I haven't always been the scourge of the basin, who knew?
    Not me
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • @Talan
     Hey don't disagree me! I liked you at our event :( 

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    @Drocilla, making me smile in the midst of my sad.