Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    If you see the wargames prep notice, you have permission.  Note for the future!
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Lavinya said:
    Kaimanahi Ladyn says to you, "I wish we were friends. You seem quite reasonable."

Kaimanahi Ladyn says, "You know, besides the whole Taint and worshipping the Legion bit.."

Minor details. I'll be your forbidden friend, @Kaimanahi <3

Yay, blessed be my friend, you may find salvation in the Light!  o:)
  • Kelly let me down today :(

(PS. super fun wargames let's do it more often)
  • @Kaylani - beautiful RP and beautiful writing. So glad we crossed paths and I hope to see more of you often!
  • You lot crack me up. Being open to everyone was intentional. Nothing else was going on, so, why not? Glad you had fun :D
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • Kaimanahi said:
    Lavinya said:
    Kaimanahi Ladyn says to you, "I wish we were friends. You seem quite reasonable."

Kaimanahi Ladyn says, "You know, besides the whole Taint and worshipping the Legion bit.."

Minor details. I'll be your forbidden friend, @Kaimanahi <3

Yay, blessed be my friend, you may find salvation in the Light!  o:)
    Well that's the start a a fanfic if I've ever seen one :D
  • Uncontested domoth today turned out to be very interesting thanks to some lively conversation.  Was fun! @allofyou! <3
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • All those wargames were really fun.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Thanks to everyone awesome who helped us put together the aetherhunt today! It was a bit chaotic and confused, but I think in time we'll get things going into a well-oiled xp machine!
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    @Breandryn Thanks for the hunt and listening to me talk about finks for hours. It's nice to have Nikka's race be useful for once.

• Still buzzing over all the great RP and adventures from the past few days! Awesome fun from @ashtariel, @rolan, @xypher, @nikkakora, @kissanna, @sksez, @kaylani, @anahira, @everyoneattheflame
  • If someone disagrees with @Xenthos, he will retroactively go back and disagree with a bunch of your posts.

If someone flags @Xenthos, he will retroactively go back and flag a bunch of your posts.

Is this allowed behavior?  I don't care about my internet points, but it seems bizarrely childish.  Wasn't it @Xenthos who was complaining about how flag spamming burdens the admins?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Horse is dead, mate. Drop it.
  • Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yawngasm
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Ciaran said:
    If someone disagrees with @Xenthos, he will retroactively go back and disagree with a bunch of your posts.

If someone flags @Xenthos, he will retroactively go back and flag a bunch of your posts.

Is this allowed behavior?  I don't care about my internet points, but it seems bizarrely childish.  Wasn't it @Xenthos who was complaining about how flag spamming burdens the admins?
    <3

PS: This is Raves!
  • After some minor testing and tweaking with the @disagreebot it appears that the ratio is approximately 1:4 in terms of sent disagrees to received disagrees.  I always enjoy uncovering the hidden mechanics of Lusternia :)

On another note, good fight to Avurekhos.  I always appreciate people who are rearing to go and throw down.  Two people meet on Faethorn, nobody else piles in, we see who wins the fight!  <3
    Also, sorry the Nihi kit is medium sucky, but to be fair, I would have died if I wasn't on my toes for your meteor.  You even got the crux off on me, but I had already tumbled.  Good fight :)
  • @steingrim is one of the coolest city leaders I've had in any game. Very chill, so helpful, really nice and with a great philosophy on how to lead and make things fun. Logged in today and started chatting about plans and ideas and next thing I knew it was hours later and now I'm too excited about things to sleep!
  • Ciaran said:
    After some minor testing and tweaking with the @disagreebot it appears that the ratio is approximately 1:4 in terms of sent disagrees to received disagrees.  I always enjoy uncovering the hidden mechanics of Lusternia :)

On another note, good fight to Avurekhos.  I always appreciate people who are rearing to go and throw down.  Two people meet on Faethorn, nobody else piles in, we see who wins the fight!  <3
    Also, sorry the Nihi kit is medium sucky, but to be fair, I would have died if I wasn't on my toes for your meteor.  You even got the crux off on me, but I had already tumbled.  Good fight :)

Enjoyed it, figured I'd get a fight in before I had to do other stuff. I would have got away with it too if it weren't for that meddling tumble foiling my nefarious plans. Probably shouldn't have sat in your prepped room to endure suffering like a good nihilist, but c'est la vie. Thanks good sir.

• edited November 2016
    DUDES EMOTES HAVE COLORED SAYS NOW THIS IS SO COOL EVEN THOUGH IT IS SO MINOR
    (i am a little late for this rave but i love it so so so so so much)

EDIT: DID YOU KNOW BARD SONGS ARE ALSO COLORED AS SAYS NOW TOO?!
    Issey said:

EDIT: DID YOU KNOW BARD SONGS ARE ALSO COLORED AS SAYS NOW TOO?!
    Yes.
  • (that is legit a big part of why i am potentially staying again)
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Finally getting to meet my only e-granddaughter face to face, all the feels.

Replace son with granddaughter and this is Karlach right now, totally killing his hard shell exterior.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I could be wrong but the parsing for quotes is only within the emote expanding and I'm guessing that's why bard song 'oacts' switched to emotes instead of regular 3p lines. Either way, coloured quotes is a beautiful QoL change.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it