Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• @Eliron for always putting up with lyssy's moods
  • How do you do that?!?!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Breandryn said:
    How do you do that?!?!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited December 2016
    Second trade demipower, Beauty seal power, Endowment of the Arts (2000cr). So it requires you to either win Beauty, or become a VA/TA, hence being a bit niche. The Endowment in my case was not £ but several years of Bardics :)
  • edited December 2016
    Breandryn said:
    How do you do that?!?!
    Base: 1
    SecondTrade demigod power: +1
    BeauteousThought vernal power: +1
    Endowment of the Arts artifact: +1
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Tacita said:

Trade Skills          Rank           Pool
    -------------         ------------   ------------
    Tailoring             Transcendent   Finearts
    Jewellery             Mythical       Finearts
    Bookbinding           Transcendent   Finearts
    Enchantment           Mythical       Arcana
        Tinkering

Yesssss. There is almost no reason to have four active trades when in possession of a Tam but that is not the point the point is I have four trades at once I am queen of tradeskills.
     I am so jealous! :(

BeauteousThought             Ephemeral          0

Trade Skills          Rank           Pool
    -------------         ------------   ------------
    Jewellery             Transcendent   Finearts
    Enchantment           Transcendent   Arcana
        Tinkering

The following skills are dormant and may or may not be activatable at this time:
     * Lowmagic - Transcendent
     * Cooking - Transcendent
     * Tailoring - Transcendent
     * Herbs - Transcendent
     * Artisan - Transcendent
     * Bookbinding - Transcendent
     * Alchemy - Master
     * Lorecraft - Transcendent
     * Brewmeister - Transcendent

• I enjoy confusing new players with my magical-ness i miss the new car smell so much D:
  • Having a good few Moondancers around and got to perform a ritual, 1. I enjoyed it, and now have my taste for doing rituals back again. 2. Shows how rusty I am at rituals and emotes and need more RP things to cure me of this.

Anita said:
    Having a good few Moondancers around and got to perform a ritual, 1. I enjoyed it, and now have my taste for doing rituals back again. 2. Shows how rusty I am at rituals and emotes and need more RP things to cure me of this.

Hit Ev up for RP!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• I did so much stuff today (yesterday) I'm so happy I finally got my new skills, met MORE PEOPLE, did you know you can join a family even if your parent is removed from it?, did you know you can sometimes propose to someone with the same last name as you? ohhh and I did a ritual thingy with an ethereal doe and it was so cool x.x 

I have learned things today

• I always thought emotes had to be
    EMOTE does a little dance.
    Anita does a little dance.

Found out today you can put stuff in front! WOO. You learn something new every day.
  • I still get scared doing that @Anita

I am working up to a give emote - how is that even possible?

Give Example
    ------------

GIVE BROADSWORD TO ROARK (nodding pensively and turning the blade, 
      offering it hilt first) 

What is seen by others:

Nodding pensively and turning the blade, offering it hilt first, 
      Sior gives his exquistely crafted draconic broadsword to Roark. 

I regularly use the GIVE emote :) . And yes, prepended emotes are awesome!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Most amusing part about that is that the character is a Hallifaxian.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • They're all up, btw, so if anyone was hiding out, come on back.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Dylara said:
    The spam is gone
    ?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Dylara said:
    The spam is gone
    ?

Someone posted several threads with the same thing in a different language over in General Reformation - going to presume Korean from the above posts. But they've been removed.
  • edited December 2016
    It was a gambling website.

Which to be fair trying to advertise on here isn't really going to work. We're all already addicted to something much much more addictive :D
  • Hah!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• My mentor is super nice and doesn't get mad at my constant d/c