Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Super fun time playing Heroes of the Storm! Thanks @Yarith, @Falmiis, @Kaimanahi!
  • Let's do it again!
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You guys play on US or EU?

Not that it greatly matters I've barely played to level on EU.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I cracked savory pancakes!
  • Karlach said:
    You guys play on US or EU?

Not that it greatly matters I've barely played to level on EU.
    US!
    I just got my new HDD so I'll reinstall if people play again.

You should all play OW tho.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:

I play overwatch, just not very much.  I usually play D3, sometimes World of Warcrack Warcraft if I have the spare money to pay for a month subscription
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Karlach said:

What's your btag? I'd totally start playing more, if I had people to play with again :(
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
    Hobgoblin#2598 , mostly EU though.

I swear we had a thread with all these in ages ago.

• Karlach said:
    mostly EU though.
    Sadface.
  • @Maligorn, @Falmiis, @Yarith, @Shedrin for all being loads of help, when it comes to learning what to do in combat here. And sticking through all my silly questions. :3
  • @Ansakta - awesome character concept and beautiful writing. I've loved every moment of RP so far. :)
  • Unexpected wonderful presents. Thank you!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • @Israyhl - lovely brief interaction at the aetherplex. I sincerely hope we cross paths again!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    @Rastamutti being around makes me happy. All the flattery <3

• Talan said:
    Unexpected wonderful presents. Thank you!
    ALL THE LEMONS
  • Thanks a lot for the birthday gifts guys, you're the best :)
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Veyils has taught me a lot about practical warrior combat. It's nice to have someone in my general hours of activity who is willing to walk me through even the simple things (because even though I've been a warrior for a few months, this is the first time I've been a warrior in my years of playing [and I started as a mage!]). I think I went from 'awful decap machine' to 'semi-competent wound builder'. :D
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Yay for reaching a minor personal milestone that has absolutely no importance except to signify that I have been around the game too long! Still, there's always something deeply satisfying about achieving a notable round number.
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • Thank you @Ciaran and @Gero for allowing me to walk out of a misunderstanding with all my leaves and branches <3

Much love.
  • edited December 2016
    Whoever responded to me and @Elarin poking at Miakoda and Dain today, THANK YOU. I know it wasn't long conversations, but it made my evening.

EDIT: So I don't double post, helping a half-a-newbie today has given me warm fuzzies.