Forum Notification Settings

The Notification Preferences apparently do not work for me. I have disabled email notification for everything, but I still get an email whenever someone responds to a thread I create. I'm not sure about the Popup options because I left them all enabled.
I've tried re-enabling them and then disabling them again, but that didn't work either.

Is this a 'just me' thing or is anyone else experiencing this as well?

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I have the opposite problem! Despite my preferences, I get zero email notification about replies when I want them.!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    When I changed the preference, I kept getting emails for about 24 hours and then it finally took hold.  So, who knows.
  • edited April 2013
    Hrm, it's been more than a week already. Although, what's strange is that I'm not getting email notifications for this thread.

Edit: Upon looking at my email notification:
    Xenthos answered your question: Beastmastery Battle and DamageShift

Follow the link below to check it out:
    http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/comment/15562#Comment_15562

Have a great day!

It is possible that I am getting email notifications only for the "Ask a Question" type of threads. Is there any way to disable email notifications for Ask a Question?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Oh, that could be it.  The forums want you to mark that question as answered, so they prod you.  Repeatedly and excessively.

I don't see any toggle for that one.