What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• Obessessing over 90s britpop now. Thanks @Karlach

• Kistan said:
    Obessessing over 90s britpop now. Thanks @Karlach

Burn Baby Burn was a good one. Teenage memories. 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
  • edited December 2016

Why for you not work for me? Nm got it.
  • Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
  • edited December 2016
    eta: Oddly fitting, now that I think about it!
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • The new Fluffy special on Netflix
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    My new favorite podcast.

hellofromthemagictavern.com

Inteviews with various creatures and inhabitants of the magical world of Foon.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    The Hamilton album is free to prime members in prime music
  • edited December 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1nQpoAvTSg

I have wrapped all of one present...and this took more time than I care to admit. Ironbeard. Come help a girl out. 
  • edited December 2016
    https://youtu.be/s88r_q7oufE

I give up. Can't make the pretty picture happen.
  • edited December 2016
    :love:
  • edited December 2016
    https://youtu.be/MH9ifwkPZO4

@Breandryn. That is NOT an option. :P 
  • Breandryn said:
    https://youtu.be/MH9ifwkPZO4

@Breandryn. That is NOT an option. :P 

You make me giggle. <3 
  • Nnngh... This game's soundtrack.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi

Because they even know how to make Saturday Morning Cartoon Boss Theme music.
  • ..just because. 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
  • love me some Robert Smith/The Cure
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Kendra said:
    Any time someone mentions the Killers I'm reminded of this song, where they got the band name from.

Also it's New Order and no one needs a reason to link New Order.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    Kendra said:
    Any time someone mentions the Killers I'm reminded of this song, where they got the band name from.

Also it's New Order and no one needs a reason to link New Order.
    @Karlach Helloooo! I agree- These are awesome. :D
  • urrmm..because it's Sunday morning!?