Thank You Mysrai

I could elaborate with a wall of text, but I do not want to.

You did very good things for all of us, Beloved or not.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Hear hear.

Your contributions to the community both in and out of game have created some of the most fun moments for me as a player, and I'm sure many others as well.

You will be missed!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You were ok. Don't be a stranger.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Best boss.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Sorry I did not get to play with you longer. I am selfishly disappointed, but I wish you good luck!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I always felt I had a place in Gaudiguch because of the amasing interactions I had with Mysrai through Sebitti, they was a fabulous role-player and I hope they have happiness wherever they end up in the wide world. You have our love. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Heard you had retired elsewhere and wanted to come by to say: kudos for playing such an outstanding Divine character. Mysrai was unique, different, and broke a lot of the typical molds that many of us have seen over the years from God characters across IRE. You were always neat, and my regret is that I didn't get a chance to interact at all. Hope you enjoy whatever it is you're doing now! Cheers.
  • I just want to say, Mysrai has long been my favorite. I loved Xypher serving Maylea, but when he went into the Beloved everything rocketed up to an 11 on the epic scale. From his low days of contemplating purpose to the point of some of my favorite memories (Mysrai ripping Xypher's eyes out and wearing them like a necklace, blessing him in his endeavor to find enlightenment, the death of Sebitti, and FINALLY becoming Saffron).  I know you are amazing, and have selected someone who will do an amazing job in your place. So thank you, for all the amazing times and all the dreams. Without you, Xypher wouldn't be the true king that he is, and I wouldn't be the player I am without you!