Warrior Combat logs.

13»

Comments

• In terms of class flexing and what you may enjoy if you sort of like the warrior concepts then you may love monks. Monks do great damage and ok-ish afflictions right from the start, they have a bit of a ramp up build like warriors but we're talking timing it in seconds as opposed to minutes. Handy thing class flexing warrior to monk is you may have damage buffs that both can use as well.

Monks are pretty good for groups because no one else can throw out the same constant damage they can. Bards and astrologers can beat anyone but mages for burst damage kills and also they bring a lot of extra utility to fights.

I was considering a bit of class flexing myself for the fun of learning a new class.
  • Veyils said:
    In terms of class flexing and what you may enjoy if you sort of like the warrior concepts then you may love monks. Monks do great damage and ok-ish afflictions right from the start, they have a bit of a ramp up build like warriors but we're talking timing it in seconds as opposed to minutes. Handy thing class flexing warrior to monk is you may have damage buffs that both can use as well.

Monks are pretty good for groups because no one else can throw out the same constant damage they can. Bards and astrologers can beat anyone but mages for burst damage kills and also they bring a lot of extra utility to fights.

I was considering a bit of class flexing myself for the fun of learning a new class.
    Just don't go SD please.

>.>
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • The issue with that report is uh...

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Approved reports aren't always immediately implemented, it depends on coding and other projects, as is Iosai is rather overworked with really vital changes right now, especially slaying the lag beast before Ascension hits.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Ciaran said:
    Veyils said:
    In terms of class flexing and what you may enjoy if you sort of like the warrior concepts then you may love monks. Monks do great damage and ok-ish afflictions right from the start, they have a bit of a ramp up build like warriors but we're talking timing it in seconds as opposed to minutes. Handy thing class flexing warrior to monk is you may have damage buffs that both can use as well.

Just don't go SD please.

>.>
    Astrology is super tempting, plus new healing :dizzy:
  • Karlach said:
    Once you get legs to heavy you'll be going straight for tendons without having to keep swapping in strikes for wound build up.
    Yea same plan as before just a bit more powerful requiring less adjustment.
  • Veyils said:
    Ciaran said:
    Veyils said:

Just don't go SD please.

>.>
    Astrology is super tempting, plus new healing :dizzy:
    Meteors are good for the soul.
  • Astrology is good enough on its own without any other guild skills :dizzy:

• I really miss the old warrior flavor messages :( 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tyamit said:
    The issue with that report is uh...

Reports aren't marked approved as of the month they are approved; they are marked approved as of the month that they were submitted.  So it was approved a few months after that.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Tyamit said:
    I really miss the old warrior flavor messages :( 
    The difference between jab/swing is really noticeable. I liked the death message for jab way more, and it was all I ever used.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."