The Meta Mafia Game Sign-Up Sheet

SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia GamesThe Last Mafia Game
edited January 2017 in Mafia Hideout
Have you enjoyed the mafia games on these forums? Have you laughed at unintentionally hilarious moments, gasped at shocking flip reveals, and crossed your fingers hoping the right player got lynched that dayphase to lead your team to victory? You are not alone, friend. You are not alone.

So welcome to the Meta Mafia Game! This mafia game set-up is essentially the result of a lot of goofiness and a true, deep, abiding love of the Lusternian forums and its previous mafia games. From feuding chimaeras, to historical inaccuracies, to Shakespeare, Pokemon and Night Vale, we've dabbled in almost every kind of flavorful intrigue, and this game brings it all together in loving homage. That was the goal, anyway.

To that end, I strongly recommend if you want to play this particular mafia game that you take at least a cursory look at the previous mafia games, because it will liberally borrow elements from them. You can find them all in the Real World discussion thread, and some in the links above.

Want to join this round of mafia? Post below and let me know! It's on a first come, first serve basis. Even if we fill up, we can have a waiting list on stand-by for anyone who needs a replacement.

Players:
1. Tremula
2. Vivet
3. Lavinya 
4. Breandryn
5. Ssaliss
6. Silvanus
7. Shaddus
8. Kendra
9. Ellowyn
10. Dylara 
11. Luce
12. Othero
13. Ushaara
14. Lehki
15. Fyler/Cyndarin/Celina/Niradnic

(PS: Yes, this game will have flips on death.)
Daraius said:
"Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited January 2017
    Let's hope first in means last out! 

If we get a large amount of newer players, I'll move to waiting list to let new people play. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Okie, I'm game.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Yaaaaaaaay. I'm in!

• I will try!
  • I'm up for it.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Count me in!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sure, why not.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Me please!
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Me too please!
  • Suppose I can give it a go,  don't think I was in the last two.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Put me as a reservist?
  • CAN DO.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    I'll play, though feel free to bump me out if there's surplus interest!
  • Can put me down!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I'm going to give this thread until Friday, but if no new names come forward, I'll adjust the game accordingly and start.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I'll play.

I'm Celina/Cyndarin (Lusternia deleted Niradnic). This is my old ass alt I bought credits on, so I won't be getting deleted again! 
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
    Hang tight, kids, I'm about to start sending out roles.
    Daraius said:
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I now understand why this gif is so relatable.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Daraius said: