Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    edited April 2013

Kio said:
    Design me cookies worthy of a rotting tree!
    Appearance:
    a crumbling cookie of wasps and fire ants
    Dropped:
    Wrapped in a sheaf of parchment paper, a crumbling cookie of wasps and fire ants has been left here.
    Examined:
    Sifted flour, eggs, sugar, chocolate chips, and butter fresh from the creamery were quickly combined to beget the rich batter for this cookie. Striped yellow wasps and red fire ants, complete with stingers, were then gently folded into the mixture and poured upon a baking sheet; various broken thoraxes and abdomens protrude from the cookie's surface despite any care taken during the attempt. Baked until golden and crackly with insect remains, this cookie is faintly aromatic, the sweet smells of sugar and chocolate overcasting any other scent. This confection has been wrapped in a sheaf of parchment paper, its edges lined with the silvered contours of Ravenwood leaves.
    Consume:
    Carefully folding back the edge of the parchment paper wrapping, you take a large bite out of a crumbly cookie, crunching down on crackly wasp remains and gooey pockets of dark chocolate. The peppery sting from the fire ants enhances the luscious flavour of the chocolate, deepening its complexity. You savour the varied texture and tastes of the dessert: the crunch of the wasps, the dark semi-sweetness of the chocolate, and the fiery notes of the ant venom. Finishing the cookie, you discard the parchment wrapping, a faint tingling sensation lingering on your palate.
    Smell:
    The faint aromas of sugar and chocolate reach your senses, sweetly enticing.
    Taste:
    From a brief nibble, you discern the taste of chocolate and a hint of spiciness mingling upon your tongue.

Oh, I forgot chocolate doesn't exist. Uh, substitute kafe.

• I've actually had mealworm cookies before, but the mealworm was blended into the dough, so there were no wormy bits in the cookie. Tasted really salty though.
  • When you don't properly punctuate in a text-based game, you make Kio twitch in real life.
  • Kio said:
    When you don't properly punctuate in a text-based game, you make Kio twitch in real life.
    H'ow d'o 'you d'eal i'n th'e Bla'ckt'alo'n th'en?'

'
  • Thul said:
    Kio said:
    When you don't properly punctuate in a text-based game, you make Kio twitch in real life.

'
    Y U SO MEEN.  *crai*
  • Kio said:
    Thul said:
    Kio said:

'
    Y U SO MEEN.  *crai*
    I am actually twitching right now.
  • Your skill in Resilience has risen to Transcendent.

Yay!  Now I don't know what I want to do.  Namely, because I've been thinking about becoming a warrior lately.  I'm trying my darnedest to get that notion out of my head, though!
  • Sheesh, everything seems so different now. Even the forums are all off.
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Casilu said:
    Sheesh, everything seems so different now. Even the forums are all off.
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Casilu said:
    Sheesh, everything seems so different now. Even the forums are all off.
    WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN.
    The place between places. I'm just passing through at the moment. 
  • edited May 2013
    Shaddus said:
    Get back here :(

Unlikely at the moment for three reasons.

A. I'm not Tinkerbell, you can't just wish me back to the game like that.
    B. Tinkerbell does take a lot more people to wish back. I think it was the whole audience?
    C. I stopped playing at the end there because I found myself lacking purpose in what I did. Until I can find one, there is no point in me coming back. If the day comes where I have a direction to play in, I will gladly come back (plot villain? I think I'd be awesome). Until then, no point to. 

Edit: Fix C and I'll be back. :P
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Casilu said:
    Shaddus said:

B. Tinkerbell does take a lot more people to wish back. I think it was the whole audience?
    C. I stopped playing at the end there because I found myself lacking purpose in what I did. Until I can find one, there is no point in me coming back. If the day comes where I have a direction to play in, I will gladly come back (plot villain? I think I'd be awesome). Until then, no point to. 

CASILU! Come to Glom. :3
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Casilu said:
    Shaddus said:

CASILU! Come to Glom. :3
    That fixes nothing! And I'm surprised how much support Shaddus is getting for his Tinkerbell revival.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Help keep the Rockeaters at bay.  B-)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• A few folks seem to think way, way more of me than I do. Some of these requests seem to me like they're coming out of deep left field, and more than I'm actually capable of. >.<

Not sure if I should feel flattered or just baffled, nor if that means I shouldn't try.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Siam said:
    Help keep the Rockeaters at bay.  B-)

:-?
  • Just missed a last ditch strike at stopping the flame warriors. Well done, you two. >_>

Can't really be mad, though, because I didn't expect to stumble on anyone in there, and DANG these guys drop some nice gold.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Kagato's post in the Funny/Cute pictures thread made me want to rewatch the video, then it lead me to looking at the captions for the video. Behold:
    0:00
    when reason artem spent a week and birds and not these persons advance inactive
    0:08
    occurred during which an active
    0:09
    interested
    0:11
    uh... i hate that flag it seems back
    0:15
    painting weeks and waiting for a second
    0:18
    online projects
    0:19
    probably gonna be janice of the new ban what hogan's janice
    0:24
    discreetly record
    0:25
    right since the back
    0:27
    which point mom
    0:29
    for income that would be like jesus a satin com haiti's makes so much mindset
    0:36
    effect at all
    0:37
    is that do-gooder url
    0:39
    is accurate drum lee is that what the
    0:43
    anticipated nazis dates everyone who's a democrat these days
    0:48
    clear vases regarding days inactive
    0:51
    but
    0:53
    unloved by this time
    0:54
    harmonize it
    0:56
    he it
    0:58
    might see sin inflation
    1:01
    uh...
    1:03
    once the sun for org
    1:06
    experienced in forrest
    1:10
    killing me
    1:12
    etiquette then one of the kids did anyone else kiki
    1:16
    rates
    1:19
    statutes effect
    1:21
    and i would like them with its own are really hate dionne we system
    1:26
    sister choke nafta unlove i assign where she will be account history books
    1:32
    nationally months i'm this blanket sleeping
    1:37
    henley worship will hold
    1:40
    revolved weight
    1:43
    circle at hahaha law enterprises in indonesia they're reading at the real
    1:49
    but she everyting
    1:51
    does press europe from native plants
    1:57
    prides arbitrating wheat great
    2:01
    fourier
    2:04
    the debate
    2:06
    as a six and i did
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited May 2013
    Yeaaaaah, the auto-caption function on youtube is pretty horrendous...

Also...
    0:43
    anticipated nazis dates everyone who's a democrat these days  

What the HECK...  how the heck did it get THAT from the video clip...
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Tacita somehow talked me into going into the art thing. So... there I am.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.

Come back to life, Casilu!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    What... new auctions every week?  What?!  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

• Xenthos said:
    What... new auctions every week?  What?!  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!
    I have to admit I had the same "wtf" thought... Will be interesting to see how the prices will play out though; will people save them for the last auction, or spend them on the first?

Hopefully many will be gold auctions though! I'd love to see some gold getting cleared.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    My entire auction-plan has just been ripped into little itty bitty pieces.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Xenthos said:
    My entire auction-plan has just been ripped into little itty bitty pieces.
    Ehhhh... censer... me... this time, hopefully it happens.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I'm really bad at using EMSHOW. I always end up doing EM instead, which results in silly things like 'You have emoted: Caerulo furiousnod', which is the exact opposite of why I wanted to check EMSHOW in the first place.  :((
  • Since bringing Wuy out of retirement (the alt thing didn't work out) I've noticed that there isn't a lot of raiding anymore. I never thought I'd feel this way but... I kind of... miss it
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    They only happen in godrealms when (quite often) there is no one capable to defend.

Also 2 million xp loss stings.
  • I like to think Halli raids Gaudi fairly often when they have defenders...  It's normally later in the night though when it's more along the 2v5-4v8 range.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
This discussion has been closed.