A short talk with aife

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A delightful raised terrace.

The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. There is the lightest of airs blowing through the locale. The silvery leaves of a faebush gently billow in the wind. A silver rose bush grows here, filling the air with a marvelous fragrance. Letting her hair fall freely, Aife, Knight of the Eglantine practices her swordplay. A rowan sapling clings tenaciously to the ground here. A royal knight of Faethorn stands here at the ready.

You see exits leading northeast, southeast, southwest, and northwest.
A fae knight says, "You had better not start any trouble, Tylwyth, or I'll have to report you to the Queen's Honour Guard."

You greet Aife, Knight of the Eglantine with a sincere smile.

A slight jingle of mail is the last sound as the knight walks southeast.

As the sun passes below the horizon's edge, Mother Night unveils her terrible, shadowy beauty, spreading darkness across the land.

You say to Aife, Knight of the Eglantine, "How are you?"
You say to Aife, Knight of the Eglantine, "Sense anything amiss?"

Casting a glance in your direction, Aife, Knight of the Eglantine asks, "Sense anything? Is there something I am meant to be sensing, Keeper?"

You say, "Hmmm."
You say to Aife, Knight of the Eglantine, "Something moves in the shadows."
You say to Aife, Knight of the Eglantine, "And the fae were on fire a few months ago."

Shaking, Aife, Knight of the Eglantine says, "I have not felt anything in the shadows, nor have my guard."

Aife, Knight of the Eglantine says, "And I do not recall fae being on fire. If it were, then... well, then that would mean Mahaadi was back. But he is certainly not."

Aife, Knight of the Eglantine adds grimly, "... or at least, not yet."

You say to Aife, Knight of the Eglantine, "Well, keep your eyes open. The Seals are weakened. Things may be a bit, off."
You give Aife, Knight of the Eglantine a respectful salute.
You say to Aife, Knight of the Eglantine, "I shall be going."

A shriek seems to scream past heading from the south, and a chill runs through your body.

Aife, Knight of the Eglantine gives the world a smart salute.

This was a nice short chat. Kinda cool that someone was paying attention. Thanx anon.....
FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Comments

• That's awesome! Little stuff like that are what make the game feel like a world we are just one small part of.