Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You slip into a shifting stole of oily hues.
    Skeins of oilslick colour wash outward from the stole to ripple through the air about you as the presence of Legion momentarily touches upon you, your mind filled with images of chaotic climes. Your features begin to melt and run like wax as the skeins of colour coalesce about you into a crimson cloak, leaving you in the form of a shapeshifter.

I will not Ahem at @Morgfyre again (at least until I want a new shiny). So hard not to buy them all, squeeeeeeeeee.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lavinya said:
    Skeins of oilslick colour wash outward from the stole to ripple through the air about you as the presence of Legion momentarily touches upon you, your mind filled with images of chaotic climes. Your features begin to melt and run like wax as the skeins of colour coalesce about you into a crimson cloak, leaving you in the form of a shapeshifter.

I will not Ahem at @Morgfyre again (at least until I want a new shiny). So hard not to buy them all, squeeeeeeeeee.
    I must certainly Ahem @Shikari myself. *sagenod*

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Lavinya said:

Poser. All the other gods are just following Eventru's lead, but they just can't touch his swag. (there has to be a midget/dwarf stole or something or it's just not the same)
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Lavinya said:

Poser. All the other gods are just following Eventru's lead, but they just can't touch his swag. (there has to be a midget/dwarf stole or something or it's just not the same)
    Of course they are, but be careful what you wish for. Height jokes get a little old, and you just might find that midget stole cursed and stuck to your rump permanently. Did I mention it's a fairy pink princess midget stole? Careful there.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shikari stoles should be wearable tattoos instead.  Also, I would no longer be a fae knight.  /want.
    Eventru said:
    Lavinya said:

Of course they are, but be careful what you wish for. Height jokes get a little old, and you just might find that midget stole cursed and stuck to your rump permanently. Did I mention it's a fairy pink princess midget stole? Careful there.
    Oh, oh, oh.... fairy pink princess stole? GImme!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Eventru said:
    Lavinya said:

My rump and I would rock it like no ones bushiness. But I luff Morg, he's my 4th or 5th favorite Divine.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Ahem @Zvoltz! *grabby hands
  • Neos said:
    Eventru said:
    Lavinya said:

My rump and I would rock it like no ones bushiness. But I luff Morg, he's my 4th or 5th favorite Divine.
    And you're my fourth or fifth favorite Neos.
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssse @Shikari

Predator stoles would be soooo coool

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    New rule: everyone must wear their selected predator's stole.

... this kind of leaves me out in the cold.  :(
    Xenthos said:

I was thinking something along those lines myself.

• Well, the art show was fun.That is as far as the Tinkerbell clapping got, Shaddus. :P
  • Now... who was it who Viravain used to make wear pink dresses... at least I think it was Viravain who made them wear it...
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Xenthos said:

You get to look like Iriki?

And yes, want a Sabertooth stole.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Morkarion said:
    Xenthos said:

You get to look like Iriki?

And yes, want a Sabertooth stole.
    Or mask, tattoo, fetish.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Yay for hamsterhunts, always a lot of fun :)

Was a little surprised (and amused) at some of the comments being slung between @Mysrai and @Zvoltz though... >_>
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Nothing spices up a friendly hamster hunt more than sexual inneundo.

• Lerad said:
    Nothing spices up a friendly hamster hunt more than sexual inneundo.
    In your endo.
    There was talk of that too, and a spire >_>

• edited May 2013
    Lavinya said:
    There was talk of that too, and a spire >_>
    I saw the logs. I think I smell love in the air.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I tanked 3 or 4 hackdown spammers. I love healing, I love it so.
  • Speaking of auctions, of a sort, the people in Hallifax are like wolves when it comes to bidding on paintings. I'm really happy that the art exhibition was a success, but at this point I won't be able to afford to bid on the paintings I liked!
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Shikari stoles would either be bandannas or loincloths.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    ikon list group morgfyre
    ********************************[ Your Ikons ]*********************************
    Id      Group     Quality   Type      G    # Name                              
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    23386   Morgfyre  uncommon  prop          1x a blasphemous chalice            
    *******************************************************************************

SHINY without even having to Ahem. Morgfyre ikons, squeeeeeeee.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    @Nocht ikons, too! D:
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Siam said:
    @Nocht ikons, too! D:
    @Nocht and our own shadowy stoles that serve to make everything so much more shadowy

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Such a good day, today.  Been so fun tonight thanks to a few pretty awesome guys and gals!
This discussion has been closed.