Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• Remmiel said:

I see how it is. :(
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Wow! This is the thread I've been looking for :) I'd like to thank @Gero for today he is probably the most amusing leader I've ever had. Oh and @Doman for talking someone out of pking me :( I did not enjoy broken bones
    <3
    Versalean said:
    @Didi - I want to marry your RP and have its kids <3
    Keep doing what you do.
    (The Shadow Kindred): Dylara says, "Didi is pretty awesome, glad someone stole her."

• edited January 2017
    Didi said:
    <snip> I'd like to thank @Gero for <snip> pking me
    Gero was the first person to threaten to kill me. I think it's cause I'm cuter than him. :(

eta: Okay, remove me from the timeline. Not exactly 'kill' me. Same difference.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • edited January 2017
    @Didi is a lot of fun :D

Edit: This was meant to be a rave but this counts here too! :expressionless:
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Yarith said:
    @Didi is a lot of fun :D

Edit: This was meant to be a rave but this counts here too! :expressionless:
    @Xeii goes on adventures with me and I love it. Ooc rave for her for being patient and talking about things with me :)
    <3
    Versalean said:
    Keep doing what you do.
    (The Shadow Kindred): Dylara says, "Didi is pretty awesome, glad someone stole her."

• Aww. Thanks @Didi. Always nice to see people willing to explore and rp, I enjoy hanging out with you too!
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Remmiel said:
    @Tristanna for the hours of emotional rollercoasters :P
    @Kendra for the bits of RP we get in here and there, I really enjoy them
    @Avurekhos you know why. It was fun and opened a big ole can of worms that I'm gonna have fun with
    @Everiine for the meetings in the GH, one of the most sincere people I've ever RPed with.
    oh! and @Malarious for the random but funny tells
    and  @Tamsin and @Calor cuz you two are adorable
    Ditto! @remmiel - Really enjoyed the past few days. :) 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • edited January 2017
    Reylari said:
    Remmiel said:

hahahaha I was tired and forgot a lot more people, but if I listed them all it'd never end!

Edit: should keep it on-topic sooooo
    @pash and @torgaddon for the RP at moonheart mother tree
    @reylari for the RPz and letting me beat on her for hours <3
    @iytha and @doman, you two are really fun to be around
    @enadonella because you're nicer than I thought. Thanks for the help on Zoaka ;)
  • Remmiel said:
    Reylari said:
    Remmiel said:

hahahaha I was tired and forgot a lot more people, but if I listed them all it'd never end!

Edit: should keep it on-topic sooooo
    @pash and @torgaddon for the RP at moonheart mother tree
    @reylari for the RPz and letting me beat on her for hours <3
    @iytha and @doman, you two are really fun to be around
    @enadonella because you're nicer than I thought. Thanks for the help on Zoaka ;)
    @enadonella - Double thanks. ;););)
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
  • @Xeii, @Falmiis, @Aramel, @Gero, @ anyone else who dropped in. Thanks for the RP.
  • Thank you for trivia night courtesy of @Breandryn and my recent RPs with @Volucer, @Thervet, and @Kialkarkea. You are all so very lovely and amusing!
  • edited January 2017
    @Mephasor and @Tambador - thanks for being the first two people to shake off the RP dust from me. All sorts of interaction with the both of you have been rather fun.

@Kistan - What was simply a conversation struck at the Megalith in Magnagora turned into recurring RP opportunities between us. Enjoying it so far!

@Cassander - The brief interaction since the first time I accidentally walked into Celest city guards was unexpected. I've never actually had much chance to converse with enemies. Woo.

@Lavinya and @Ellowyn for the occasional family-related interactions since I've been back!

• @Yarith and @Avalni for the RP in and before the teahouse, two of the cutest chars I've ever met
  • @Cassander - Thank you! She learned quite a bit. Looking forward to the next lot.

@Lendren - Always makes me laugh.

• @Veyils and @Versalean thank you both for today (yesterday but I haven't slept yet)
    <3
    Versalean said:
    Keep doing what you do.

• @Veyils and @Versalean thank you both for today (yesterday but I haven't slept yet)
    <3
    Versalean said:
    Keep doing what you do.

• Heard you the first time. Go get some sleep! :)
  • Thanks @Sthai for the RP that constantly has me giggling.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Sthai is super cereal, no giggles.
    The playa you love to hate
  • Thanks Conductor @Sylvanas!
    Chief Mag PR officer
  • @Rhi. Thanks for teaching me the thrill of verbal sparring during our short encounter! If only my dang connection would quit going belly-up :(
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

• Didi's whole weave was made when she misinterpreted @Czixi thank you @Vordra for showing up and @Rhi for being stabbed in the neck so that I could be left terrified in my first time meeting a divine :D
    I may have actually peed a little, she is super intimidating
    <3
    Versalean said:
    Keep doing what you do.

• edited January 2017
    @Cyna, @Wondir, @Gero, @Xeii, @ anyone I missed, for unexpected rp at the tea house.
  • THE @STRONGLEAFS. And @GERO. Nuff said.

• @Remmiel @Gero For being fun. 
  • edited February 2017
    @Calor @Torgaddon @Remmiel

Thanks for last night :) these quick interactions ultimately make me keep coming back. 

@Bandeon
    @Mjoll
    @Kendra
    @Cassander

As always for every interaction that we have had since I first started wandering around, you all make it so much more enjoyable for me. xo

@Yarith
    Loved the first 'official' interaction, hopefully we can continue some more RP :)

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Elarin and @Eleniel for a wonderful family drama RP!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.