Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I finally found mushroom man! :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Yeah, he still likes to randomly walk into the tattoo parlour, punch whoever's getting work done on them, and leave.
  • Ah, the same friendly fungi I remember...
  • Next person to post continuing that nonsense won't be posting for a week. Yay, I get the last word.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited May 2013
    There once was a reasonable post here staking out a third position, but alas, it is no more.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Eventru said:

Next person to post continuing that nonsense won't be posting for a week. Yay, I get the last word.

Curse you for posting while I was. I will edit when I can make this phone do so.
  • edited May 2013
    :O I didn't mean to cause a firestorm with that innocuous post... I was suspecting it was just due to shrine powers or something. 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Just as I was getting read to join Michael Jackson eating popcorn :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I know, I know. Alas.
  • Siam said:
    The mushroom man?
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Why Nexus has decided to replace my aliases and triggers with the ones I had during Daraius' New Celest excursion I will never know. It's a bit of a blast from the past, though, seeing those custom emotes that would be horrifically out of character now.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited May 2013
    Daraius said:
    Why Nexus has decided to replace my aliases and triggers with the ones I had during Daraius' New Celest excursion I will never know. It's a bit of a blast from the past, though, seeing those custom emotes that would be horrifically out of character now.
    @Daraius I'm sorry, but now we have to see them.
  • Apparently my pc can't handle large group fights. Way too much going on, and it just sort of locks up as it's trying to go through all the lines. Obliviousness works, but it's really hard to tell what I'm supposed to be doing.

I've heard that mudlet is better for that sort of thing, is that true? I'm considering going over to m&m.

That was a lot of fun though, even so. Thanks guys. :)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Riluna said:
    Apparently my pc can't handle large group fights. Way too much going on, and it just sort of locks up as it's trying to go through all the lines. Obliviousness works, but it's really hard to tell what I'm supposed to be doing.

I've heard that mudlet is better for that sort of thing, is that true? I'm considering going over to m&m.

That was a lot of fun though, even so. Thanks guys. :)
    Yup.  Mudlet is super-quick.
  • The rippin and the tearin? The rippin and the tearin?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Every day he's rippin' it, rippin' it
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I miss my poor chimaera, lost to hiatus.  :((

RIP Mael. (No relation to Maellio.)
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Casilu said:
    Siam said:
    The mushroom man?
     A mutated mushroom looms here, growling.

A mutated mushroom stretches its arms wide, showing off its large muscles.

This huge fungus stands a good six feet tall, and is endowed with large fists and legs. The creature has no visible facial features, except for two glowing eyes sunk into its cap. A greying skin peels from this monsters surface, and it leaves small flecks as it passes. Veins of black run through the mushroom's trunk and limbs like twisted veins. The creature moves with an awkward limp, as if it has been imperfectly formed.
    A mutated mushroom is not one to be trifled with.
    It is about to decay.
    He weighs about 93 pounds.
    You cannot see what a mutated mushroom is holding.

A mutated mushroom lowers his head and slams into your stomach.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited May 2013
    Bah, lag-induced burnout+death in the Undervault (no conglute).

12% loss :((
  • If you'd asked, I'd have soulrezzed you. I'm nice like that.

Just mentioning it for next time. Not at all making you feel even worse about that experience loss.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Akyaevin said:
    If you'd asked, I'd have soulrezzed you. I'm nice like that.

Just mentioning it for next time. Not at all making you feel even worse about that experience loss.

:-?
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    It is imbued with 303,200 units of esteem.

This would be a rave, but for the realisation that I am not even halfway to my target ohgod.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Tacita said:

This would be a rave, but for the realisation that I am not even halfway to my target ohgod.
    Oh shit I forgot I still have that thing to do...

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited May 2013
    Akyaevin said:
    If you'd asked, I'd have soulrezzed you. I'm nice like that.

That actually makes me feel better. :)
    Although, that much exp loss could have been due to me being unable to do anything long after I died. I think I had already lost about 4k mana when I managed to pray.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tacita said:

Are you selling that to father? /waggle
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Shaddus said:
    Tacita said:

Are you selling that to father? /waggle
    Maerad's figurine only has 36k, and she's still not selling it to you ;)
  • I'm dying of anticipatiooooooooooooooon.  I know it's a whole process, but how long does this whole waiting after submitting a design think taaaaaaaaaaaake.

AH I'M SO EXCITED
  • edited May 2013
    There can't possibly be no cosmic enchanters or tinkers around... I've been looking for one for over a fortnight already!  :-t
This discussion has been closed.