Mudlet Mapper and Orgbix

edited May 2013 in Mechanic's Corner
How do you actually use the orgbixes with the Mudlet Mapper speedwalk?

I've set MCONFIG BELT ON, but speedwalk still doesn't take my orgbix into account. Is there anything else I have to do to enable it?

A separate issue is when I try to turn mapping on (MC ON). I get this error whenever I move:
(mapper): Oops! Has a small problem ([string "--mmp_mapping_newroom..."]:190: attempt to index 
field 'envids' (a nil value)).
  view steps
stack traceback:
[string "--mmp_mapping_newroom..."]:215: in function <[string "--mmp_mapping_newroom..."]:213>
[string "--mmp_mapping_newroom..."]:190: in function <[string "--mmp_mapping_newroom..."]:59>
[C]: in function 'xpcall'
[string "--mmp_mapping_newroom..."]:59: in function <[string "--mmp_mapping_newroom..."]:58>

Again, did I do something wrong or missed out a step? Or do I have to manually add special exits for each and every one of the Fleshpots on Vortex? 

One last question is this:
I've tried manually setting a special exit for entering the Tosha Monastry using 'spe <room number> script: sendAll("push rock", "up")', but when I tried goto tosha, it repeatedly attempted to send "up" only. I have manually set other special exits, and they have all managed to successfully execute all my commands, so why is this particular instance different? 

Comments

• To get the orgbix autowalk to work I had to map Gaudi limbo. I think there's instructions in the mapper updates thread lower down but can't check from my phone.
  • edited May 2013
    I read that thread and downloaded your instructions. I checked through the script, and all those involving belt were already in the script.
    I also went to the Gaudiguch limbo room and did rl, and that room was already mapped. I tried using the spe command, but that only links that particular room to the orgbix room.

The problem, I think, is related to the second question I raised, as when I turned MC ON and TOUCH BELT,  it gave me the error "Oops! Has a small problem ([string "--mmp_mapping_newroom..."]:190: attempt to index 
    field 'envids' (a nil value))." I stated above.
  • I get that same error with the latest version of the mapper script that I downloaded whenever I try to do any type of mapping. I tried looking at the code, but I can't tell what its even supposed to be referencing, since there isn't anything environment related anywhere in the MMP table
  • edited May 2013
    After much digging around, I finally managed to fix the error. It turns out that the Login trigger using the fancy ASCII Lusternia logo isn't triggering properly or something, so I just changed it to the simple "Password correct. Welcome to Lusternia." that the other games use. That allowed mmp.game to be "lusternia", and therefore allowed mmp.envids to be generated.

This let me map TOUCH BELT, and now speedwalking uses my orgbix! Yay!
  • Now that's fixed, I've got another question: How do I speedwalk to the orgbix limbo room itself?
  • For that, I imagine you'd do GOTO 19627, since it looks like the script says that's the number of your orgbix room.
  • edited May 2013
    Yes, but it gives the default 'don't know how to get there from here' message.
  • Interesting... I added the Serenwilde orgbix using a copypaste of the code from the fingerblade (which is how I assume the belt was done too), and GOTO 18730 works fine for me once I mconfig the flame on.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Make sure you are outdoors and access the orgbix room. The way the code works is that if you are outdoors, adds special exits in your room and checks the path, but if you aren't outdoors, you'll get the can't find message

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Hrm, but if you speedwalk to any of the orgbix exits, say the nexus, you will attempt to autowalk outdoors, then use the orgbix. Is there no way to do that if I want to stop at the orgbix room?
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    There's an event in the walker where if you walk into an outdoor room, it recalcs the path to see if it's faster to use the orgbix

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.