How fast should the balance recovery on a warrior weapon be?

KioKio
edited May 2013 in Q&A
I know the general rule of thumb is to floor damage, bring speed to ~230, and max out precision, but I'm a bear, so that won't work.

If 230 speed is considered "standard," how fast will it be hitting at baseline balance?

How long is the length of a knockdown?

My goal is to find a speed that will help me mitigate a little of my tae'dae slowness, but I need to know where to aim!

(And no mentions of Tae'dae being horrible warrior race - I promise I understand, I just like being a bear.  I'm gonna roll with it.  It beats slamming my shieldstun alias over and over and over.)

Best Answers

Answers

• Tankie tankies!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'm running around with a 220 speed these days and cranking the precision up to levels of "Why would you do that?" it's absolutely brilliant for group fights and for low to mid tier combat. The .1 second swing difference doesn't seem to make up for the 11 points of prec.

As a bear though you'll be getting equal to a second round of Nightkiss or Coal rune stats on your bardiche purely by being Tae'dae. So it'll be feasable for you to go up to 240 speed and still have high precision.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!