And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Been so busy lately.

I miss you, Lusternia.  :(
    We miss you :(

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    #goodguyDavos
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I'll follow up and get a definitive answer. Shouldn't be any big hassle since I'm on board.
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Stuff like this gives me the warm fuzzies.

Nice one Davos.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Went bashing last night, came back to rollback nullifying what I did last night. Tis a sign, tis a sign, back to lazy I go.  :D

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• --> You appear to have caused an untrapped error in the code. Please don't execute this command."

Oooooooooops? Just let me stomp the toad ;-;
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That's why you should turn off the anomalyphone when you get home.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Vivet said:
    This is... new. And important to know! For a long while we kept getting told not to bug untrapped errors because they self-report, and it just creates more stuff to wade through. Was that way for years (apparently?) but if we should be bugging now then that might warrant a bit more than a tweets post.
    Possibly, but tweets will do for now. I was wondering why people never BUGged untrapped errors, and this makes sense.

Shaddus said:
    That's why you should turn off the anomalyphone when you get home.
    The anomalyphone is never off. It's like the Batphone, but more anomalous. And probably better in some mysterious quantity, I don't know.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • edited February 2017
    What are swans from? :open_mouth: Isune beast?
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
    Sylvanas said:
    Nope! There's a new quest in Clarramore Gardens!
  • Rancoura said:
    Been so busy lately.

I miss you, Lusternia.  :(
    Same here :( I hope, I'll be finished with writing soon...
  • edited February 2017
    Sylvanas said:
    Isune beasts are giant parrots. I still need/want one :(
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Summary of my day in a nutshell:

- Log back in

- Look around Mag and populace.

- Check news post an recent happenings

- Receive information of unsurprising massive drama caused by the usual common indiviuals in lusternia

- Learn of several upsets

- Begin to recall why I decided to step back from the toxicity

- Look at League of Legends.

- Close mudlet. Play a game of Blood Moon.

A good day
  • Thank you for logging off.
  • And the mentioned appeared. Almost magic.

Lovely to see how much they add to the community
This discussion has been closed.