Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Wondir you have been a wonderful child, and given me so many chances to be a good parental figure and try to build the family RP I've always wanted to have. I'm so glad that you've stuck around as long as you have, and that we managed to steal you away into our small, crazy, neutral little House. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Hats off to @Iosen and @Jarlegiya for a really awesome Geomantic wedding. I REALLY hope to see that one logged on the forums.
    Chief Mag PR officer
  • Sthai said:
    Hats off to @Iosen and @Jarlegiya for a really awesome Geomantic wedding. I REALLY hope to see that one logged on the forums.
    Sorry! I had to rush off to make dinner so I don't have a log for it :(
  • @Didi
    Amazing, as usual! 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Shout out to the peeps behind @Tokota and @Adushoc tonight. Tokota is Ev's favorite big brother, and Aduscho's brutal honesty gets a laugh out of me every time :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited February 2017
    @Xeii, @Aramel, @Falmiis. I am sure people are bored of my posting you all in this thread by now  ;)

@Wondir for some really fun RP  which has occasionally pretended to be Order RP at times even though we all know there is more to it.

@Orventa. Sometimes, it is fun to just RP without it tying in to some huge plot (unless there is one I am missing?). Thank you for a lot of RP recently.

@ anyone else. If I have missed you out, sorry.

• @Eicia, who has given me a plethora of interesting and amusing RP from Magnagoran girl-talk and onward. Also @Mrak, who like. Puts up with unapologetic Drauzgot boldness.
  • edited February 2017
    Drauzgot said:
    @Eicia, who has given me a plethora of interesting and amusing RP from Magnagoran girl-talk and onward. Also @Mrak, who like. Puts up with unapologetic Drauzgot boldness.
    While Mrak is bewildered by you, Mrak's player is always laughing at your antics. I also echo the @Eicia sentiments.

I'm currently reading Discworld for the first time, and @Shaddus's RP reminds of Pratchett's tone and style (which is to say it's wonderful and hilarious).
  • @Pash - so creative, so smart and such beautiful writing. Thanks for helping me bust up Breandryn's face. :D
  • She fixed it again after it was broken! The scene was beautiful. @Breandryn has some of the most glorious writing.
  • @Ianir Thanks for the trippy judgemental munchies bruh

@Isune you're so lovely. For real though.

@Orventa thank you for continuous warmth and emotionally stable role modeling. Fabulous anchor. Appreciate.

@Kialkarkea thanks for having awesome moral boundaries that work well with mine always somehow.

@Tremula have I mentioned best mom ever?
    @Vatul thanks for not judging my dancing and for being amazeballs at RPing.

I think that's it? If I missed you it's because I'm tired, not because you're not awesome. 
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Remmiel for giving me my first full-fledged RP session since I got back. Sorry it was loaded with typos and redundancies but the only way to get back into this stuff is to practice... hope you had fun too!
    @Everiine for the shenanigans contemplations.
    @Riluna because Riluna.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Wondir said:

@Tremula have I mentioned best mom ever?
    @Vatul thanks for not judging my dancing and for being amazeballs at RPing.

Wait until we get a chance to finish this nightmare arc, we're both going to need some tea with scotch and a holiday.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Thanks to @Thalkros (and @Shaddus, and @Shango) for giving me some pretty neat Thaxian-related RP and things to do. (I admit that I didn't know Thalkros RP'd, so I am pleasantly surprised.) And Shango debated the usefulness of various mindsets with me, which was fun.
  • I role play all the time :(
  • @Isune :) The rose was beautiful too.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • @Thalkros And now I know that and will inundate you with it.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Quickly for @Alik, for giving me another opportunity to fawn over Ciardha again. Need more RP.

Also @Glomdoring for jumping on RP chances in general!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Shoutout to my gals @Anelissa and @Bleuu for being rad as fuck and making me feel real welcome! <3
    @Enadonella for helping give Selenity some of that painful, awkward RP that she so desparately needs. But that below-the-belt blow! Man!
  • @Everiine - you're wonderful. I enjoy our little father-daughter meetings. Your writing is so lovely and you have a beautiful knack of pulling in emotions and history and an incredible sense of character.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Breandryn- Likewise!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    @Sondayga for dancing with Selenity. I almost didn't send her because she's too shy to go dance all on her own. Thanks man!

@Remmiel for trying to convince her to go with her first cousin once removed (and failing on that front) and getting her pretty clothes.

Also to all the admins for some great RPing and a great event in general!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Smalltalk with @Orventa and another new friend. Sometimes the best rp is just a small chat.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.