Collegium Power Quests

edited May 2013 in Q&A
Why are they requiring level 20 now? There's nothing remotely dangerous about our power quest.

EDIT: Sorry, I missed Q&A

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."

Best Answer

Answers

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    It requires level 20? Wow. You'd think with all of the other stuff we simply hand newbies, this is an odd place to put up the fence and say, "Nope, not going to give you this."
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Mags power quest is not for newbies, the mobs you need to kill are no push overs and afflict. Our collegium scrolls make it clear they need help to do it though.

vs Celest where you have to go dig up some sand.....

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Should be able to do the boys and girls as a young'un, with some fire potions.  Just need to avoid the bigger spectres.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Wait, so it's forcing you to weevil or newton bash to gain levels before you're allowed to do the collegium quests? That's.... interesting,
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    "Interesting" is one word for it, I suppose.
  • Nothing's stopping them from doing the other four collegium quests. As I recall, the time reduction caps out - now you just require level 20 to do the final, fifth quest (which has always been the most difficult/obscure to learn about from the mobs alone).